Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
shamoo
post May 13 2006, 08:23 PM
Post #1

Valued Member
Group Icon

Group: Members

hi, it kills me to ask but i cant d/l any covers?? i click on the thumb nail and it comes up with the cover about 4 inces x 4 inches on the screen, if i click on it any more nothing happens, so i right click -> save as -> then save it. but when i previe it on the comp it comes up with the size as 499 x 335 not the usual high res, what am i doing wrong? :unsure:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

corky
post May 13 2006, 08:25 PM
Post #2

Hires's Mum
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

I haven't a clue sorry, but am sure someone with more expertise can help you out shortly.

PS I forgot say welcome to the site

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post May 13 2006, 08:36 PM
Post #3

Site Owner
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

My Favorite Cover Designer:
All HiRes designers

It sounds like you have a pop up blocker enabled. If you have, add www.hirescovers.net as a trusted site. The full size image is displayed in a pop up window

IPB

+Quote Post

shamoo
post May 13 2006, 09:21 PM
Post #4

Valued Member
Group Icon

it wasn't on the block the list, but ive put t on the allow list now, but still same prob, when i put the cursor over the cover to view it in full size in the left hand bottom corner (above the start icon) it says "java script:;" does that mean anything? :unsure:

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post May 13 2006, 10:35 PM
Post #5

Site Owner
Group Icon

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

All HiRes designers

Is it a yellow warning symbol? If so, sounds like you have a java problem. You could try and download a java install (http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp). Let us know if this helps.

IPB

+Quote Post

shamoo
post May 15 2006, 12:38 PM
Post #6

Valued Member
Group Icon

nope no warning sign just "java script:;" it just stays there everytime i put the
mouse over the image, i uninstalled all my javas and reinstalled the 1 from the link but same prob??

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post May 15 2006, 01:43 PM
Post #7

Site Owner
Group Icon

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

All HiRes designers

Any chance you can send me a screen shot?

IPB

+Quote Post

sleepyhead
post May 15 2006, 02:54 PM
Post #8

Valued Member
Group Icon

I had the same problem with the old site :blink: but all I do now is disable my pop-up blocker and re-enable when I leave the site. I know this is not a cure but it works for me (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

+Quote Post

shamoo
post May 15 2006, 05:20 PM
Post #9

Valued Member
Group Icon

this is what happens after i click on the image, look at the bottom left "java bla bla bla"

it works when i take off ad blocker and pop up blocker, so i guess its not all bad (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/winking.gif) thanks for the replys, and your help, if u have a cure then feel free to share..
Attached File(s)
Attached File  1.JPG ( 181.78K ) Number of downloads: 34

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post May 15 2006, 05:45 PM
Post #10

Site Owner
Group Icon

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

All HiRes designers

If it is working when you remove your adblocker, then it has to be that. Try visiting the site of your adblocker, to find out how to add trusted sites.

IPB

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · New Member Introductions · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 9th December 2016 - 09:41 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS