Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Closed TopicStart new topic
JollyRoger
post Jan 30 2008, 09:10 PM
Post #1

Sailing the Seas of Cheese
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Retired Master Designer

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Æon Flux by Voetzoeker

My Favorite Cover Designer:
Tim Gengler

Alas, no posters available. This is pieced together from promos and screen shots...

(Danish version)

Attached Image

This post has been edited by Bazzah: Jan 31 2008, 09:52 AM
Reason for edit: Added attachment to post

IPB
A designer knows he has achieved perfection - not when there's nothing left to add - but when there's nothing left to take away

- Antoine de Saint Exupéry

SITE RULES
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post Jan 31 2008, 09:52 AM
Post #2

Site Owner
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

All HiRes designers

Did you forget something, like to attach the cover? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol.gif) I have now added it for you. When using attachments, please remember to add them to the post once you have uploaded them

IPB

+Quote Post

BearStyle
post Jan 31 2008, 11:19 AM
Post #3

Resident Bear
Group Icon

Retired Master Designer

Not sure what to say, my hatred for the movie just keeps blocking any other thoughts.
But overall looks OK.
EDIT:
Ok, some comments... after trying to ignore the fact that the movie suc*ed aaaaaaaaa**. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue2.gif)
I'd personally try and make the plot a bit lighter. Use some other specs-box as the one you're using right now looks a bit.. unfinished if you don't mind me saying. Also, if you're gonna use "Slipp Jimmy Fri" on the back, I suggest you do the same on the front and spine. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)
Anyway, keep it up!

+Quote Post

JollyRoger
post Jan 31 2008, 01:44 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Retired Master Designer

Æon Flux by Voetzoeker

Tim Gengler

Hi B3ar!

Thx for your thoughts. I will try to take another look at the synopsis.

As for the spec box, it won't change - it is the appropiate Danish template for "Nordisk Film", who's the distributor in Denmark - not that I love it or anything - it's just the way it looks (In fact I tend to hate the Danish templates more and more). The title "Slipp Jimmy Fri" is the original Norwegian title, and thus should be written there. "Free Jimmy" is both the english and Danish title for this film, which sometimes was funny, and sometimes waaaay too looong. Anyways I needed a cover for mine, coz the dog ate the original cover - would you believe it? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue2.gif)

IPB
A designer knows he has achieved perfection - not when there's nothing left to add - but when there's nothing left to take away

SITE RULES

+Quote Post

JollyRoger
post Feb 1 2008, 06:18 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Retired Master Designer

Æon Flux by Voetzoeker

Tim Gengler

This has been finished. Please close this thread.

IPB

SITE RULES

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Closed WIP's · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 3rd December 2016 - 04:41 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS