Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
marker
post Jan 26 2008, 01:09 AM
Post #1

Chaotic Console Artist with a Marker!
Group Icon

Group: Members

***PAL Version available on request***

I didn't like the US official cover for this game... it was plain and too white... and when I first saw this game... it reminded me of the Movie Kill Bill --- so I've made this based around the Kill Bill box.... sort of a lot of Yellow and Blood! LOL

Attached File  no_more_heroes_c_wiifront_marker_us.jpg ( 2.3MB ) Number of downloads: 9

Attached File  no_more_heroes_c_wiidisc_marker_us.jpg ( 652.78K ) Number of downloads: 15

IPB
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

zeek7
post Feb 5 2008, 06:51 AM
Post #2

Wahey! I posted!
Group Icon

hello, sorry to sound like a complete newb but i've been trying to download your work, and for some reason i keep getting a "Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available" and i'm logged in and everything,

i looked at the help b4 bothering you with this message but it wasn't really that helpful, so once again i apologize for the hassle but i would really appreciate it if you could send me your files for this game "no more heroes", both the box art and the cd label.

zeekmfa@gmail.com

thank you very much (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

+Quote Post

marker
post Feb 5 2008, 03:31 PM
Post #3

Chaotic Console Artist with a Marker!
Group Icon

QUOTE(zeek7 @ Feb 5 2008, 06:51 AM) *
hello, sorry to sound like a complete newb but i've been trying to download your work, and for some reason i keep getting a "Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available" and i'm logged in and everything,

i looked at the help b4 bothering you with this message but it wasn't really that helpful, so once again i apologize for the hassle but i would really appreciate it if you could send me your files for this game "no more heroes", both the box art and the cd label.

zeekmfa@gmail.com

thank you very much (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

You might consider contacting the admin of the site.. Bazzah. Are you a paid up member?

IPB

+Quote Post

MajinLou
post Mar 9 2008, 10:43 PM
Post #4

Wahey! I posted!
Group Icon

thanks!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Wii · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 4th December 2016 - 01:50 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS