Nice try for the first cover Specialist... here are few suggestions
1. Reduce the size of Title on the front and add "A Robert Zemeckis FILM" under or over it
2. Also reduce the size of cast names. and left align it.
3. Change those 2 DVD logos (spine) to new DVD logo..and use only one logo at the bottom. also change the old "CC" logo with new
4. Move down the Spine image to it's standard place and put a "Paramount" logo on the top spine
5. Try a fine cutting (extraction) of the image. Especially near the "ear" and "neck". and there's also some extra part visible near the neck.
6. Don't put those orange spots over the image. it's ruining the image. or at least remove over the beard and near the eye
so here's my 2 cents..take it or leave it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif