Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
marker
post Jan 6 2008, 11:38 PM
Post #1

Chaotic Console Artist with a Marker!
Group Icon

Group: Members

I avoided making a DMC4 cover because there was never any decent hi-res images of Nero (the main character) whereas, Dante had quite a few decent pics for some reason. Anyway, managed to get a hi-res image of Nero from someone who's a member of GameWallpapers... and with a bit of luck, nabbed a smaller version of it in colour from the official DMC Japanese site so I managed to overlay it to colour the hi-res version for the colour, amongst other edits (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)
There's not the usual set of screen shots on the back because I though everyone who would buy the game would now what it looks like now as there's been hundreds of screenshot of it - and probably a lot of peeps have played the demo anyway... so I've used RUSO's oblong screenies from is Apocolypo box just to fill them in (IMG:style_emoticons/default/winking.gif)

As always... it's in DVD case format using my own template since I don't like Blu-ray cases (too small for artwork, 10x more expensive than DVD cases, and harder to convert cover to other formats)

360 version will be made later with disc.

Attached File  dmc4_c_ps3front_marker_pal.jpg ( 2.3MB ) Number of downloads: 29

IPB
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

macmenot
post Feb 5 2008, 08:28 AM
Post #2

Wahey! I posted!
Group Icon

great, been looking for this after the official cover was so poor

+Quote Post

sharingan09
post Oct 2 2008, 04:20 PM
Post #3

Wahey! I posted!
Group Icon

Awesome dude ^^

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · PS3 · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 6th December 2016 - 04:02 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS