Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Closed TopicStart new topic
Bazzah
post Jan 2 2008, 01:19 PM
Post #1

Site Owner
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

My Favorite Cover Designer:
All HiRes designers

This offer has now expired.

Originally an idea by Dagon from replacethecase, I have decided to give those members from generetic.org, who have paid but not had access, 3 months free access to hirescovers.

If you would like to receive this free access, please forward me proof of purchase (ie the email containing your receipt of payment to generetic. But please remember to remove any confidential information) and your generetic member name.

Once you have this 3 month free access, can you please make a post in the Welcome New Member section, saying that you have come from Generetic.

If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact either myself, or one of the moderators.

Please also make sure you read the site rules.
Hope you enjoy the site

Bazzah

IPB
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

donobieus
post Jan 2 2008, 08:59 PM
Post #2

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

Group: Members

Nice to see that most of the reputable cover sites have banded together to help these poor saps who handed over their money to that place.

+Quote Post

sleepyhead
post Jan 4 2008, 04:37 AM
Post #3

Valued Member
Group Icon

What a great gesture - Dagon and your goodself should be applauded.
Hopefully the members of gen that have been taken for a ride will take you up on this generous offer.

BTW - I was a member of gen for a couple of years but eventually cancelled my paypal subscription, it ran out about 4-5 months ago but if you can believe this - I can still access all areas of the site (If I want to) - go figure!

+Quote Post

Newbie1
post Jan 4 2008, 07:14 PM
Post #4

New to the scene
Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) Very nice. Congratulations.

+Quote Post

user name
post Jan 4 2008, 10:28 PM
Post #5

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Kernies Collection

Kernie82

Great idea Bazzah....hope a few decide to come here and continue to add to this great site

IPB
But what do I know?

+Quote Post

rigsby46
post Jan 30 2008, 03:31 PM
Post #6

Wahey! I posted!
Group Icon

just came across this site so i took up your offer to join if you came from generetic hope the site becomes as good as generetic was even though i got stitched by them it was dam good site for covers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post Feb 6 2008, 09:56 AM
Post #7

Site Owner
Group Icon

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

All HiRes designers

I am amazed at the amount of Generetic members still coming forward. I hope that something is soon done to the Generetic site (ie taken offline) so this can not happen to anyone else. Anyway, a useful post for you 2checkout payers at Generetic, from a member that was scammed...........

"I was just contacted by 2co.com regarding the above [Generetic Scam]. I am a recent subscriber (12/07). I guess I was more fortunate than most in that my access was granted in about a week, but was up for only a day or so.

2Co gave me the option of refunding my subscription, which I declined, before
searching the net and finding that the problem may be more than a technical glitch.

The phone number for 2Co is 877-294-0273. Customer service's extension is x198. I spoke to a Monica, and she was very pleasant. Hope this helps."

IPB

+Quote Post

DHIKIN82
post Feb 21 2008, 09:21 AM
Post #8

Wahey! I posted!
Group Icon

i have come from generetic.org but have been a member for a while, do i still get access here??

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post Feb 21 2008, 09:32 AM
Post #9

Site Owner
Group Icon

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

All HiRes designers

Sent you a PM buddy

IPB

+Quote Post

koychani
post Feb 25 2008, 08:57 AM
Post #10

Wahey! I posted!
Group Icon

my friend told me visit here

Oh my god!

So cool!

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post Feb 25 2008, 09:15 AM
Post #11

Site Owner
Group Icon

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

All HiRes designers

Hey buddy - Glad you like it here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

IPB

+Quote Post

Stryker
post Feb 26 2008, 03:10 PM
Post #12

New to the scene
Group Icon

I have been a paid member here for over a year but I currently have a subscription to Generetic which hasn't been up in months. Do I get the 3 free months added to my paid subscription here? I already sent an email to you with my proof of purchase to Generetic and my user name. i will be calling 2Co for my refund as well.... I am glad places like this help out people who get shafted by others.

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post Feb 26 2008, 03:17 PM
Post #13

Site Owner
Group Icon

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

All HiRes designers

That all depends on if you get your refund. If you are refunded from generetic, then you don't need the 3 months free access (IMG:style_emoticons/default/winking.gif)

IPB

+Quote Post

Stryker
post Feb 26 2008, 03:32 PM
Post #14

New to the scene
Group Icon

OK... Gotcha!!! refund = nothing, no refund = free 3 months... Lets hope i get my refund... costwise i mean... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumb.gif)

+Quote Post

Gibbo30
post Feb 26 2008, 05:53 PM
Post #15

New to the scene
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bazzah @ Feb 26 2008, 03:17 PM) *
That all depends on if you get your refund. If you are refunded from generetic, then you don't need the 3 months free access (IMG:style_emoticons/default/winking.gif)

A BIG BIG thank you Bazzah for your co-operation/information in the Generetic scam,having recieved my Newsletter today I was shocked to see the article about Generetic but pleasantly suprised to see your suggestions about getting a refund.I have just been in touch with 2CO.COM and spoke to a very pleasant young lady called CHRISSY,who promptly stopped any future payment and got me a full refund instantly.
Once again a big thank you and I am pleased to be back using Hirescovers site as the work is still of a very high standard,

Yours Faithfully.....Gibbo30. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post Feb 26 2008, 06:22 PM
Post #16

Site Owner
Group Icon

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

All HiRes designers

Glad you managed to get a refund buddy!!

IPB

+Quote Post

Gibbo30
post Feb 26 2008, 07:36 PM
Post #17

New to the scene
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bazzah @ Feb 26 2008, 06:22 PM) *
Glad you managed to get a refund buddy!!

Thank you mate,if it hadn't have been for you it would not have been possible!!!,keep up the good work mate (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumb.gif)

+Quote Post

ThunderGod
post Feb 29 2008, 09:50 PM
Post #18

New to the scene
Group Icon

i have come from generetic.org but have been a member for a while, do i still get access here??

+Quote Post

acard1983
post Mar 1 2008, 02:33 PM
Post #19

Wahey! I posted!
Group Icon

hi i was a member of genetric cover site and paid for 2 year subscribe and only got a year i have registered here now and would to no if i can have the ofer of 3 month free plz thanks

my old details for genetric are bellow

Dear brian d 1983, You have requested to reset your password on DVD Cover Archive because you have forgotten your password. If you did not request this, please ignore it. It will expire and become useless in 24 hours time. To reset your password, please visit the following page:http://www.generetic.org/login.php?a=pwd&u=12340&i=47605730 When you visit that page, your password will be reset, and the new password will be emailed to you. Your username is: brian d 1983 To edit your profile, go to this page:http://www.generetic.org/profile.php?do=editprofile All the best,DVD Cover Archive

i do not have my payment email i deleted by mistake

up above showsi was a member and includes my password reset i requested from the while it was runing
my username andd password is in there thanks if ya can sort me out look forward to subscribing here as covers look good and a see a few friends on here like cyberclown

my email is bri1983"msn.com
thanks again

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · New Member Introductions · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 9th December 2016 - 05:21 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS