Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
drastija
post Nov 22 2007, 07:40 AM
Post #1

Little Devil
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

England - Croatia 2 : 3

IPB
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been,
there you long to return."

Leonardo da Vinci
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post Nov 22 2007, 09:12 AM
Post #2

Site Owner
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

My Favorite Cover Designer:
All HiRes designers

God damn you!!! You could have let us win!!! Nah, just kidding. That third goal of yours was pretty amazing. The other two, well, let's just say I hope it is the last we see of Carson (our goalie) and McLaren (manager). The first half of the game we played the worst I have ever seen! I am surprised you didn't score more! But congratulations on winning your group! It's a shame we won't get to play against you again next year (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

IPB

+Quote Post

Arkflip
post Nov 22 2007, 10:11 AM
Post #3

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Retired Master Designer

ShokXoneStudios; BunnyDojo

It's indeed a shame i won't have the chance now to bet with you another victory for Portugal against England at the European (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

But it's sad to see England is out. To be honest i didn't expect a different end with McLaren as the manager.

Good luck to you Drastija (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

IPB
Practice custom Blu-Ray covers, DVD covers and other stuff designs are displayed solely for the purpose of demonstrating design skills and are no way intended to infringe upon the copyrights of the owners of the respective images with which they were designed.

Thank you for reading.

+Quote Post

Storm Raider
post Nov 22 2007, 11:29 AM
Post #4

Goddess
Group Icon

Group: Members

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Miss Potter by Venome

To many to choose from

Are we talking about Soccer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/winking.gif)

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post Nov 22 2007, 11:32 AM
Post #5

Site Owner
Group Icon

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

All HiRes designers

QUOTE(Storm Raider @ Nov 22 2007, 11:29 AM) *
Are we talking about Soccer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/winking.gif)

No, we are talking about football (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yellow.gif)

IPB

+Quote Post

Storm Raider
post Nov 22 2007, 11:36 AM
Post #6

Goddess
Group Icon

Miss Potter by Venome

To many to choose from

Soccer with the funny round ball (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif)

+Quote Post

voetzoeker
post Nov 22 2007, 06:45 PM
Post #7

That Dutch Dude
Group Icon

Group: Moderator

Retired Master Designer

Big T In Little C by dweez

dweez

You mean Voetbal (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

+Quote Post

JollyRoger
post Nov 22 2007, 08:08 PM
Post #8

Sailing the Seas of Cheese
Group Icon

Retired Master Designer

Æon Flux by Voetzoeker

Tim Gengler

QUOTE(voetzoeker @ Nov 22 2007, 07:45 PM) *
You mean Voetbal (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

Actually what they meant to say was "fodbold", hehe

IPB
A designer knows he has achieved perfection - not when there's nothing left to add - but when there's nothing left to take away

- Antoine de Saint Exupéry

SITE RULES

+Quote Post

kylumi
post Nov 22 2007, 09:03 PM
Post #9

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Retired Master Designer

Platoon by Ivan Urikov

Ivan Urikov

England have now lost out on their seeding.

I remember when we beat Croatia in 2004 (4-2) how lousy we were then.........things have not changed much for us in the last 15 years or so. Classified as the "fringe" nation whose worst enemy is themselves.
We cannot play European soccer, we will never be able to..............so why do managers of the England squad always wanna go down that road........
Kevin Keegan was the only manager in all that time who practiced the English game..............Move the ball forward as fast as you can...........attack, attack, attack.......leak the goals but, always score one more than the opposition. He was condemned for that approach by both the FA and fans alike.
However, most fans and pundits have very short footballing memories (when it suits em) because Keegans approach to football coaching was the same as the way he played................"there is only one way to run and that is at the oppositions goal".................exactly the same approach as Sir Alf Ramsey....do you guys remember what he achieved?

I have played football and followed football all of my life............but, I have never seen such a shambles in both management and players as I did last night.
Whoever told Lampard, Barry, Scott, Lescott, Defoe, Wright-Phillips, Cole and Bent that they are International Standard wants their heads examined.
The fact is that we as a footballing nation are unable to field a full-international at any one time just shows how much the English game has declined.
But, the real pity of it all..............is those that do get their chance show absolutely no passion or desire to run and attack the ball as if it was the last thing they would ever do on this Earth!

Ah! well we (the supporters) can all look on in wonder and contentment as the back four continue to merrily pass the ball to each other across the back of the park ................ after all we do we expect for our 50 tickets.......Goals!

+Quote Post

MrHenryDog
post Nov 22 2007, 10:13 PM
Post #10

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

L.A. Confidential by Kaleigha

theres an old saying " a sliver lining in every cloud"

NO MORE McCLAREN (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

IPB
Sorry for my English, i'm from Leicester innit?

+Quote Post

user name
post Nov 23 2007, 04:31 AM
Post #11

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Kernies Collection

Kernie82

I'm not familiar with the saying " a sliver lining in every cloud" can you explain what it means to me?..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/toofunny.gif)

As an american who watches the occasional "football" match, Beckhams pass was very sweet....

IPB
But what do I know?

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post Nov 23 2007, 08:55 AM
Post #12

Site Owner
Group Icon

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

All HiRes designers

A friend said to me before the match 'Either way we win. If we lose the match, we lose McClaren!' I just want to know why it has taken this long. And his tactics for the Croatia match were a joke. It was like he was taking advantage of a friendly match to try out a few things. What sort of moron does that on an international decider? And the tosser then decides not to resign, and say that match was his ONLY mistake, so he can take home the 2.5 million pay off. But, that is the problem with English football, and English players. Money. It isn't about the passion of the game, scoring the goals and feeling proud for your country anymore. It is about how much are they going to get if they do score. It's a business, when it should be a sport. Just look at the news last night. The most important thing to them is the billions of pounds the country is going to lose now, because we haven't qualified. Do you think the supporters give a damn how much money we are going to lose? It is a joke, and England is taking the whole meaning of English football out of the game.

IPB

+Quote Post

bobby_uk
post Nov 23 2007, 10:50 AM
Post #13

Valued Member
Group Icon

It's the English press and the know nothing old farts of the F.A. that's ruining English Football, always has done, always will. They basically pick the team before every match and when the manager agrees with the team that THEY picked and the team loses it's the managers fault. The simple fact is the players are not good enough. Most other foreign teams are more technically gifted than the English players, Croatia could AND should have won by more.. The English players haven't got the passion and pride needed to be an international football player. Look at the Scottish and Northern Irish football teams, they haven't got half the players the English have and in MUCH tougher groups that the English were in, they achieved FAR more and that's mainly down to the pride and passion you should have for representing your country. It wasn't the managers decision to play a meaningless game in Austria last Friday night ( mind you, it was HIS decision to play all of his top players, risking injury in the process ) and sure enough Owen got injured and couldn't play against Croatia. I bet them old farts at the F.A. regret that decision now. The truth is, they looked at the group when it was drawn and thought they would have well won the group by then, not realising that there are VERY few teams that could go to Croatia and Russia and get a result, never mind being sure of beating them at home as well. Until they realise that they are not as good as they THINK they are, they wont ever get any better. The next manager is basically going to pick 95% of the same squad of players, hopefully leaving out the most overrated player ever who now plays for some Hollywood team. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Mayhem · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 6th December 2016 - 07:50 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS