Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Closed TopicStart new topic
cochran
post Sep 30 2007, 10:57 AM
Post #1

Valued Member
Group Icon

Group: Members

Hi,

this is still the beginning, but I wonder if the pictures (back) should be insert (like it is) or if it's better if they are into frames ?
The front and the spine are finished.

here

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post Sep 30 2007, 12:16 PM
Post #2

Site Owner
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

My Favorite Cover Designer:
All HiRes designers

Nice start Cochran. I would leave them blended. But then I am not a big fan of frames (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

IPB

+Quote Post

cochran
post Sep 30 2007, 09:22 PM
Post #3

Valued Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bazzah @ Sep 30 2007, 12:16 PM) *
Nice start Cochran. I would leave them blended. But then I am not a big fan of frames (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

Thx Bazzah. I left the pictures blended and added text. Now I'm must insert logos, legals etc...

here

PS : this cover is french but I'll make one in english (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

+Quote Post

zantasha
post Sep 30 2007, 09:38 PM
Post #4

Femme Fatale
Group Icon

Retired Master Designer

very nice coachran.. despite the picture you used on front is from season 3, its a pretty decent looking cover. try to blend the guy on far left with a little more soft erasing brush. and i guess the spine title is reversed as in French covers? cuz in English it should be other way around.

+Quote Post

cochran
post Oct 1 2007, 08:22 AM
Post #5

Valued Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(zantasha @ Sep 30 2007, 09:38 PM) *
very nice coachran.. despite the picture you used on front is from season 3, its a pretty decent looking cover. try to blend the guy on far left with a little more soft erasing brush. and i guess the spine title is reversed as in French covers? cuz in English it should be other way around.

Thx for the advices. Well I know the front is from season 3 but I like it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif) I will use it for the second and 3th season too. The guy on far left is a woman (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif) but I'll try to blend a little more. For the spine, well in french is often like this but there is no rule in fact

+Quote Post

cochran
post Oct 4 2007, 04:24 PM
Post #6

Valued Member
Group Icon

Cover added in the gallery. Thx all for help.

+Quote Post

Guest_Skallywag®_*
post Oct 5 2007, 09:58 AM
Post #7

Guests

Looking good so far Cochran, my only concern is the legibility of the front tag and title, perhaps a lighter shade?

+Quote Post

Irrob
post Oct 13 2007, 11:14 PM
Post #8

YES YES YES
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Retired Master Designer

My Favorite Cover Designer:
Bunny Dojo

closed

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Closed WIP's · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 4th December 2016 - 06:02 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS