Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
marker
post Sep 9 2007, 01:28 PM
Post #1

Chaotic Console Artist with a Marker!
Group Icon

Group: Members

PAL Version available on request

Here's my custom cover/label for latest mario game. I actually prefer the newer retail cover... unfortunately, I couldn't find a hi-res version of it, so use that for part of the back, and used the older retail cover for the front which I modified a bit as you might expect -- has a touch of Metroid 3 to it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif) The disc image is a mix of the cover, obviously, I've rearranged it so the hole doesn't get in the way of the artwork --- plus move the princess picture down to fit on the disc.

***Please reply if you download***

Attached File(s)
Attached File  sm_galaxy_c_wiidvd_marker_us.jpg ( 479.21K ) Number of downloads: 0
Attached File  sm_galaxy_c_wiifront_marker_us.jpg ( 2.14MB ) Number of downloads: 54

IPB
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Mr_Movie_Dog
post Dec 16 2007, 11:27 PM
Post #2

New to the scene
Group Icon

Original scans.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Super_Mario_Galaxy_NTSC_Case_Cover.jpg ( 1.46MB ) Number of downloads: 4
Attached File  Super_Mario_Galaxy_NTSC_Case_Cover_half_thick_boarder.jpg ( 1.45MB ) Number of downloads: 1
Attached File  Super_Mario_Galaxy_NTSC_original_dvd_label.jpg ( 1.91MB ) Number of downloads: 1

+Quote Post

marker
post Dec 16 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #3

Chaotic Console Artist with a Marker!
Group Icon

QUOTE(Mr_Movie_Dog @ Dec 16 2007, 11:27 PM) *
Original scans.

AGAIN, the covers are NOT original scans, they are MY customs... why don't you check the back -- it clearly states "Created by Marker" in the copyright at the bottom. The Slimline is basically my cover, with a reduced spine!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chin.gif)

IPB

+Quote Post

caleb7777
post Feb 12 2008, 04:52 PM
Post #4

New to the scene
Group Icon

Group: Subscriber

Thanks marker

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Wii · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 7th December 2016 - 08:35 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS