Hope this may help.
[topic="http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/300.html"]Here[/topic] this is the info available:
Disc 1 = Main Feature
* English, French and Spanish DD5.1 Surround
* English, French and Spanish subtitles
* Audio Commentary with director Zack Snyder, writer Kurt Johnstad & director of photography Larry Fong
Disc 2 = Extra Features (Special Edition only)
* Deleted Scenes with Introduction by Zack Snyder
* 300 Spartans - Fact or Fiction? (24:31mins) - Historians, authors and filmmakers reveal how much of the film was based on fact.
* Who Were The Spartans: The Warriors of 300 (4:24mins) - Touches on the customs and ways of life of the Spartan that weren’t explicitly shown in 300 but were used by the actors and filmmakers to help build their characters.
* Frank Miller Tapes (13:00mins) - We'll show how the outspoken Miller continued to push his limits to realize his epic graphic novel in the world of film
* Webisodes: Behind the scenes peeks on the set of 300 (20:00mins)
* Photo gallery (3:39mins) - Rapid fire stills from the first day of production to the last.
Practice custom Blu-Ray covers, DVD covers and other stuff designs are displayed solely for the purpose of demonstrating design skills and are no way intended to infringe upon the copyrights of the owners of the respective images with which they were designed.
Thank you for reading.