Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
post Jul 9 2007, 12:04 PM
Post #1

New to the scene
Group Icon

Group: Members

Hello Hirescovers Staff & Fellow Members,

I am a noob member to the site and have had a glance over the obvious sub-forums (well, the obvious ones to me anyway (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif) )

I was wondering if there is a section/sub-forum containing for example:-
- Transparent Company Logos (MGM/Universal/Disney DVD etc. etc. etc.)
- Transparent Ratings Logos (18/15/12A/12/PG etc. etc. etc.)
- Transparent Movie Title Text (For whatever custom movie label I want to create)
- Transparent Audio Format Logos (DTS/5.1/Dolby Digital/DD2.0 etc. etc. etc.)
- Transparent OTHER Logos (HD/Blu-Ray/DVD/Aspect Ratio/Region/VPRC/F.A.C.T and ANY other logos that will allow me to create my own 'official/genuine' DVD labels at home)

I do have a couple of logos BUT the very very basic ones so at present any home-made custom DVD labels I have to make up look a little shoddy to say the least.

I would appreciate any advice/instruction as to where to obtain a complete a set of logos as possible BUT I would like them to come with transparent backgrounds where possible.

You can either reply to this post in this thread OR send me a PM which would alert me quicker to any response to my question.

Thanks Guys (& Ladies of course)
Best Wishes,

I don't seem to be photoshop friendly at all, if possible I would like these in either of these formats.............

Bitmap files(*.BMP), JPEG files (*.JPG), PhotoCD files(*.PCD), TIFF files(*.TIF), Windows Metafiles(*.wmf .emf), and PNG files(.PNG).

This post has been edited by nukulardave: Jul 9 2007, 12:43 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Jul 9 2007, 05:28 PM
Post #2

Little Devil
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Have you tried the "Recent downloads additions"?

"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been,
there you long to return."

Leonardo da Vinci
+Quote Post

post Jul 14 2007, 01:58 AM
Post #3

Femme Fatale
Group Icon

Group: Members

Retired Master Designer

most of the common logos are in download section here but if you still can't find something here on HiRES. you can get logos from here:

usualy the logos there are in .EPS format which is compatible with Photoshop. Paintshop Pro. CORELDRAW Photopaint etc

still need anything else...just ask (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest · Site Help · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 27th October 2016 - 11:04 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS