Hello Hirescovers Staff & Fellow Members,
I am a noob member to the site and have had a glance over the obvious sub-forums (well, the obvious ones to me anyway (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif
I was wondering if there is a section/sub-forum containing for example:-
- Transparent Company Logos (MGM/Universal/Disney DVD etc. etc. etc.)
- Transparent Ratings Logos (18/15/12A/12/PG etc. etc. etc.)
- Transparent Movie Title Text (For whatever custom movie label I want to create)
- Transparent Audio Format Logos (DTS/5.1/Dolby Digital/DD2.0 etc. etc. etc.)
- Transparent OTHER Logos (HD/Blu-Ray/DVD/Aspect Ratio/Region/VPRC/F.A.C.T and ANY other logos that will allow me to create my own 'official/genuine' DVD labels at home)
I do have a couple of logos BUT the very very basic ones so at present any home-made custom DVD labels I have to make up look a little shoddy to say the least.
I would appreciate any advice/instruction as to where to obtain a complete a set of logos as possible BUT I would like them to come with transparent backgrounds where possible.
You can either reply to this post in this thread OR send me a PM which would alert me quicker to any response to my question.
Thanks Guys (& Ladies of course)
I don't seem to be photoshop friendly at all, if possible I would like these in either of these formats.............Bitmap files(*.BMP), JPEG files (*.JPG), PhotoCD files(*.PCD), TIFF files(*.TIF), Windows Metafiles(*.wmf .emf), and PNG files(.PNG).This post has been edited by nukulardave: Jul 9 2007, 12:43 PM