Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
filipanish
post Jul 7 2007, 02:44 AM
Post #1

New to the scene
Group Icon

Group: Members

The only cover of this movie on this site is the 2-disc. I'm looking for the single disc Special Collectors edition. If anyone has created one, I would love to get it from you. The only other covers I found for this movie is a low-res region 2, and I need a region 1. Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Irrob
post Jul 7 2007, 06:48 AM
Post #2

YES YES YES
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Retired Master Designer

My Favorite Cover Designer:
Bunny Dojo

Not sure what version you mean. I've never heard of a R1 single disc special edition. There's "Return of the Dragon" single disc version from Fox "The Master Coleection". Then there's "Way of the Dragon" included in the "Bruce Lee Ultimate Collection" box set, which was not released as a standalone disc, to my knowledge. Then there's my custom, which combines these two discs.

+Quote Post

filipanish
post Jul 7 2007, 03:37 PM
Post #3

New to the scene
Group Icon

QUOTE(Irrob @ Jul 6 2007, 11:48 PM) [snapback]44871[/snapback]
Not sure what version you mean. I've never heard of a R1 single disc special edition. There's "Return of the Dragon" single disc version from Fox "The Master Coleection". Then there's "Way of the Dragon" included in the "Bruce Lee Ultimate Collection" box set, which was not released as a standalone disc, to my knowledge. Then there's my custom, which combines these two discs.

I've attached the cover I currently have for the movieAttached File  Way_of_the_dragon.jpg ( 514.58K ) Number of downloads: 4

+Quote Post

kylumi
post Jul 7 2007, 05:49 PM
Post #4

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Retired Master Designer

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Platoon by Ivan Urikov

My Favorite Cover Designer:
Ivan Urikov

Yeah I got the Chinese version of this cover...............

Are you specifically looking for a custom cover for this movie!.............cos, in my opinion the cover you have there is real cool (IMG:style_emoticons/default/winking.gif)

+Quote Post

filipanish
post Jul 8 2007, 12:01 AM
Post #5

New to the scene
Group Icon

QUOTE(kylumi @ Jul 7 2007, 10:49 AM) [snapback]44939[/snapback]
Yeah I got the Chinese version of this cover...............

Are you specifically looking for a custom cover for this movie!.............cos, in my opinion the cover you have there is real cool (IMG:style_emoticons/default/winking.gif)

You're right this cover is cool, but I'd rather have it without the "18" logo and region 2 info. I just thought maybe someone had a custom that would be just as good or better.

+Quote Post

razmikt
post Jul 8 2007, 01:42 AM
Post #6

New to the scene
Group Icon

QUOTE(filipanish @ Jul 8 2007, 12:01 AM) [snapback]44958[/snapback]
You're right this cover is cool, but I'd rather have it without the "18" logo and region 2 info. I just thought maybe someone had a custom that would be just as good or better.

The Bruce Lee - The Master Collection box set I have it.if you want that edition.
the way of the dragon has also released by many other names in usa.in this box isReturn of the dragon.way of dragonsee the dvd details(IMG:http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/41CWDGR5G8L._SS500_.jpg) from this box set(IMG:http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/I/71SDXS94NRL._SS500_.gif) .take care

+Quote Post

razmikt
post Jul 9 2007, 03:51 AM
Post #7

New to the scene
Group Icon

Ok buddygot your email, I scanned it today and uloaded will show after approval.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Filled requests · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 4th December 2016 - 02:13 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS