Tagline
Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
xspankyxduckx
post Feb 1 2021, 02:03 AM
Post #1

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Cover Designer

Coverart: 757

So I have been super busy lately going through them family video closing and such. all the stuff I have been getting for free working on my garage. working on my movie room. which now I'm gonna have 2 spaces. the movie Library which is the room I have shown updates on and now the retro movie store game room. which is my garage i been working on. that project is gonna look cool as hell since I'm getting a lot of the displays and such at family video. I'm also doing this special wall which will probably go farther then the wall lol. but its gonna be the Must See wall. 1001 Movies you must see before you die. and yes I'm keeping the movies on that wall that get removed each year. If they can add Toy Story 3 and 4 I can do that lmfao.

Now for the lets chat.
Has anyone actually watched all the films on the list yet?
I have a good chunk of the films so far but of course not all of them.
I am missing a bunch of the older stuff and foreign stuff so that's gonna be fun to find.
What's others opinions on this list?
Top films for you that Didn't make the cut?
Top films that made the cut for you?
and films you don't know why they made the cut?
lol lets talk about it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You To xspankyxduckx For This Post:
       Bazzah, ctaulbee, Speedz0r, VincentLupo

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Mayhem · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 2nd March 2021 - 11:37 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS