Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
muzzy
post May 18 2007, 10:12 AM
Post #1

Valued Member
Group Icon

Group: Members

Hi I was wondering if anyone could pls advise if there is a plugin for CS2 for plaques and if not how do i make one

thanks in advance

cheers

muzzy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Guest_Skallywag®_*
post Jun 2 2007, 07:08 AM
Post #2

Guests

HI Muzzy, not sure what type of plaque your after, but I'd advise finsing some stock art and adapting that. If you use a filter or artificially create one then it will invariably look very false (unless thats the look your after).

If you have no luck finding a highres image post a view of what your after and I can try and come up with a tut for you if it helps.

Skally (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

+Quote Post

muzzy
post Jun 17 2007, 02:02 AM
Post #3

Valued Member
Group Icon

Thx for that skallywag , i appreciate it . the type of plaque i am trying to make is similar to the attached file i am also trying to make nice frames oriental style edges etc similar the one on the attachment i have posted.
If you pls provide a tutorial for me or an easy way of making these plaques, frames and edges i would b so greateful

thanking you in advance muzzy

these pics i pulled off another cover just to give an example of what i am trying to learn to make

p.s. what do you mean by stock art
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post

Guest_Skallywag®_*
post Jun 17 2007, 08:53 AM
Post #4

Guests

Hi Muzzy, will do, give me a few days and I'll up something for you.

+Quote Post

muzzy
post Jun 18 2007, 08:12 AM
Post #5

Valued Member
Group Icon

thx so much Skallywag

cheers

muzzy

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · General Help · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 4th December 2016 - 03:58 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS