Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
post May 16 2007, 04:12 PM
Post #1

Site Owner
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

My Favorite Cover Designer:
All HiRes designers

I have just gone through all the contributors images in the cover gallery, and I am very disappointed by the level of contributions. some contributors have uploaded up to 712 images each, while others have uploaded as little as 1. A private message has been sent to all of the contributors that we feel are not contributing enough. For the rest of you, please remember to keep contributing. There is not an exact amount we require, but just to be seen to be uploading periodically is enough. Not having made any uploads in a year obviously is not sufficient.

If you feel like you have received a message from me in error, regarding your status, please send me a private message so I can look at your account again. With so many images in the gallery, it is possible I have over looked some.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest · General Site News · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 27th October 2016 - 02:57 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS