Tagline
Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Bunny Dojo
post Nov 10 2020, 03:45 PM
Post #1

( •ᴥ• )
Group Icon

Group: Moderator

Coverart: 400
Label Of The Month

I recently finally jumped onto Instagram and would appreciate some tips on who/what to follow, especially in regard to custom covers.

Two very exciting accounts are our friends Xshoty, who has an incredible lineup of additional artwork we haven't seen as custom covers yet alongside peeks at his new work for Netflix, and Kernie, who posts all-time favorites from his collection and recently showcased an official Horror poster design.
They're on there as @lodgiko and @kern.creative.design

I've been posting some custom cover before-and-afters at @trgengler and am hoping to add some professional work at @bunnydojo but would be curious to see what other kinds of content could be interesting.

Do you have any favorite artists, companies, celebrities, etc. you like to follow? (Not necessarily just for cover/poster designs)

Also, if you want to share your ID, I can keep this post updated as they come in. cheers.gif cheers.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You To Bunny Dojo For This Post:
       Bazzah, ctaulbee, M0vieM0nster, sauron, Speedz0r, VincentLupo

xshoty
post Nov 10 2020, 06:23 PM
Post #2

El Kapitano
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Coverart: 477

Hey man ! Thanks for the mention ! Here’s some of mu favorite artist on instagram

Bosslogic
Jackson_caspersz
Zerologhy
Awedope.arts
Florencioduyariii
Chris_christodoulou_art
Sneakyarts
Subi.ozil
Cvialet_art
Stevenlurosholliday
Artbycherylsalava
Rexposters
Houseofmat
Turksworks
Bigkatzedesign
Chris_ave41
Seventh.voyage
Ellejart
Willgray_art
Jeffach_art
Hawaiian_mako
Mexifunk
Paulshipper
Datrintiart
Posterjunky
Bembiann_art
Mattfergusonartist
Benny_productions
Mizuriau
Spdrmnkyxxiii
Ryan_meinerding_art
Andyparkart
Daverapoza
Ultraraw26
Rafagrassetti
Christianpsart

Here’s all my favorite account so far you need to look at all amazing artist they do gorgeous artwork

+Quote Post

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You To xshoty For This Post:
       Bazzah, ctaulbee, M0vieM0nster, sauron, Speedz0r, VincentLupo

M0vieM0nster
post Nov 10 2020, 06:29 PM
Post #3

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Members

Coverart: 75

Just a few there lol, i have instagram though i don't really use it much but i'll check you out Tim and also some of the ones Xshoty has suggested 8834.gif

+Quote Post

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You To M0vieM0nster For This Post:
       Bazzah, ctaulbee, sauron, Speedz0r, VincentLupo

Arkflip
post Nov 10 2020, 09:58 PM
Post #4

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Members

Coverart: 54

My Favorite Cover Designer:
ShokXoneStudios; BunnyDojo

QUOTE (xshoty @ Nov 10 2020, 07:23 PM) *
Seventh.voyage
Benny_productions

Two of my all time favorites! I also follow them on YouTube and everytime I see a new video from Benny I always want to open photoshop and do something. But then I remember I don't have any free time 8824.gif

IPB
Practice custom Blu-Ray covers, DVD covers and other stuff designs are displayed solely for the purpose of demonstrating design skills
and are no way intended to infringe upon the copyrights of the owners of the respective images with which they were designed.

Thank you for reading.

+Quote Post

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You To Arkflip For This Post:
       Bazzah, M0vieM0nster, sauron, Speedz0r, VincentLupo

weyn
post Nov 14 2020, 01:00 AM
Post #5

HiRes Regular
Group Icon

Group: Master Designer

Coverart: 39

Cool thread idea! You can find me here: @faseiler

Instead of movie key art design I'm showing photos from my travels there 8834.gif I'd classify them somewhere between fine art photography and photo journalism. A major influence for me is the amazing Steve McCurry who is also to be found on Insta: https://www.instagram.com/stevemccurryofficial/

It's been a while though since I uploaded something. However I have many more pictures on my computer to finish editing and post 8834.gif It just takes an awful amount of time to add white frames, export correctly, add hashtags and a description etc.

+Quote Post

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You To weyn For This Post:

WilderMike
post Nov 14 2020, 10:52 AM
Post #6

Valued Member
Group Icon

Group: Subscriber

Coverart: 1
My Favorite Cover Designer:
Kernie

If you are interested in steelbooks check out steelbookspines

This post has been edited by WilderMike: Nov 14 2020, 11:02 AM
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You To WilderMike For This Post:

Bunny Dojo
post Nov 14 2020, 08:25 PM
Post #7

( •ᴥ• )
Group Icon

Group: Moderator

Coverart: 400
Label Of The Month

Thanks for all of the suggestions, Xshoty, there are a lot of talented designers and artists out there!
Bazzah should sign up for an Instagram account to try to do some recruiting. 8824.gif

Excellent photography, Weyn! It's cool to see how some of your fantastic cover design style choices line up with the framing/focus of your photos and how the two skills blend together a bit. cheers.gif

And thanks for the link, WilderMike! I never really got into Steelbooks (although always wanted to try designing them), but that looks like an account worth watching. cheers.gif

+Quote Post

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You To Bunny Dojo For This Post:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Mayhem · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 4th December 2020 - 05:14 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS