Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
firereviving
post Apr 12 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #1

Wahey! I posted!
Group Icon

Group: Members

hi, can u sort the category "Resourses" the way "Cover Art" does, cuz the latter has "last uploads" which sort all the covers by time order, but "Resourses" only list last 5 images uploaded. if we come back to the site couple days later, we don't know what's new and search the whole gallery again? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chin.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post Apr 13 2007, 10:08 AM
Post #2

Site Owner
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

My Favorite Cover Designer:
All HiRes designers

At this time, no you can not list it that way. It is a good suggestion, and I will see if it is possible to do.

IPB

+Quote Post

golemeye
post Apr 17 2007, 02:55 PM
Post #3

The next Bond
Group Icon

Retired Master Designer

This is not a gripe, but since this thread concerns improving the resources gallery, here's my thoughts about it's current state.

It is extremely slow, no matter what browser I use. Clicking in/out or around any category takes 10 to 15 seconds to transfer.

When viewing individual image previews, no next image function means going up a level to the first page, then back to whatever page you were last viewing, then into the next image preview. This takes nearly a minute sometimes, just to move from one image preview to the next. The browser 'back' function should expedite this, moving back to the same page, but more often than not, it results in leaving the site with a page not found error. This happens only in resources gallery, for me at least.

Size but no dimension info in thumbnail view, neither in image preview.

And the lack of 'last upload' function compounds all of the above.

Again, not a gripe, I'd just like to see resources become more user-friendly, we're getting alot of nice images in there.

I'd be glad to help, if there's some way that I can.

+Quote Post

ubl6612
post Apr 17 2007, 09:42 PM
Post #4

HiRes legend!
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Retired Master Designer

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Stargate - The Movie by Powers

Scaramanga

The resource gallery is still a work in progress, at the moment we are focusing on upload all the material to it, and hopefully we'll get to fix all the bugs soon. I know Bazzah is talking with guys over at the evil Invision about adding some features.

All you can do at the moment is to add those great posters and stills that I know you got. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

IPB
My covers may only be viewed on well calibrated screens and printed on well calibrated printers.

+Quote Post

kylumi
post Apr 18 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #5

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Retired Master Designer

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Platoon by Ivan Urikov

Ivan Urikov

funny thing this...............i have only uploaded one item and downloaded 3......................and i do not have any probs.........in the main i do not bother with poster art to much so it doe not worry me...................I have had a look at my own data base of art and most of it does not have a category to fit into...........things like:

Knives
Dark art
Helmets
Boxes
Artifacts

I collect this kinda stuff on a regular basis and it makes art galleries a kinda second option for me................but, I know this is mainly down to my style of covers.

Does anyone else go down this road ! off topic, i know..................but, interesting to me!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

+Quote Post

spartanstew
post Apr 18 2007, 11:22 PM
Post #6

Valued Member
Group Icon

What kind of boxes? Cardboard?

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post Apr 20 2007, 07:29 PM
Post #7

Site Owner
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

All HiRes designers

At this time, there is no mod, or upgrade available to do this. BUT, the guys that write the software have said they ARE writing it into the next major update. So, unfortunately you are going to have to wait until they roll out the update.

IPB

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Site Suggestions · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 6th December 2016 - 12:03 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS