Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Bazzah
post Feb 24 2007, 01:32 PM
Post #1

Site Owner
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

My Favorite Cover Designer:
All HiRes designers

I am currently updating the forums. You may have noticed problems such as logging in, speed issues etc. This was due to the last forum upgrade, and it not being 100%. I am now updating to the latest version again, but it means rebuilding parts of the site. The gallery and forums are still accessible, it will just look different for now. Please be patient while I get things back to normal.

IPB
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post Feb 24 2007, 02:10 PM
Post #2

Site Owner
Group Icon

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

All HiRes designers

Getting there slowly! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif) Most things are up and running, but the portal is giving me problems. It had to be reinstalled, and I noticed when I did, it killed the site performance. I have removed the portal until I can ascertain why it is causing a problem.

IPB

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post Feb 24 2007, 05:16 PM
Post #3

Site Owner
Group Icon

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

All HiRes designers

I have got the portal running again, but it turns out that the random gallery image was causing the portal to slow to a crawl. I have turned it off, until I can figure something out.

IPB

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post Feb 26 2007, 08:45 PM
Post #4

Site Owner
Group Icon

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

All HiRes designers

Things almost back to normal.

Gallery name has changed AGAIN! This time, for the last time. Except maybe next time. Now you should find all your covers and labels in 'Movie Covers', (and when it is finished) all your movie resources and textures under 'Resources'

At this time, the only way to create a category in Movie Resources, is by Admin creating one. So, if you have some resources for a particular movie, please let me know so I can create an album for you. Once that album has been created, i.e Aliens, anyone can upload alien resources to that category. Hopefully I will find a better way of doing things in the future, but this will have to do for now. At least now we can get all the resources out of the cover gallery, so when you search for a cover, you only get covers and labels.

As for textures, you should now be able to upload as you like.

Thanks for all your patients. One day, I might get on top of it all!

IPB

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · General Site News · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 4th December 2016 - 12:09 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS