Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
post Jan 31 2007, 03:51 AM
Post #1

Wahey! I posted!
Group Icon

Group: Members

I can't find any free programs. Does anyone have a good link to hokk me up ?? Thx
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Jul 9 2007, 12:28 PM
Post #2

New to the scene
Group Icon

Group: Members

EPSON PRINT CD installation program can be found on any disc included with Epson printers when you purchase one.

I use EPSON PRINT CD, it is fast and very easy to use but for creating your own labels you will need to get a nice collection of TRANSPARENT logos to make the label look 'non-custom'.
- It has basic features like adding text (even in a circle so you can type and add the text that is found around the circumference (outer edge) of retail DVD discs & use whatever fonts you have stored in your fonts folder in any size to re-create the DVD Title text for the project you are wanting to make your custom DVD label for.
- Also you can use any 'popular' saved image as your background for the custom label you are creating BUT need a good source to obtain your intended background image for the project. (I would have a browse through the resource gallery on here as the images are mostly the best quality you'll get and some uploaders already resize them for you). Failing that you can import any DVD cover as the background and use IMAGE ADJUSTMENT to move and resize your custom project area to any area of the DVD cover and sometimes get lucky enough to end up with the finished custom label project looking 'official/genuine' as if it is a direct scan from the retail DVD label if you spend a little time, effort and creative design on your project.

I am just trying to obtain a really 'complete' collection of transparent logos for when I cannot find a decent label on various other coversites.

This post has been edited by nukulardave: Jul 9 2007, 12:31 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest · General Help · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 23rd October 2016 - 04:18 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS