Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
post Dec 3 2006, 08:09 PM
Post #1

Resident Bear
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Retired Master Designer

Okay so since I reinstalled my windows I've had this problem with Color Profiles in Photoshop and I have no clue what's up...
The screen below is the same pic, the one behind is in photoshop assigned to the monitor color-profile.
And the one in front is the same as the back but saved to a jpg-file...
As you can see there is a differance in colors... It's the green-ish look I want, not the blueish that's on the jpg one...
Is this just on my PC (something with the explorer choice of color-profile?) or will it be this blue if I upload it here?

< no comments on getting an mac please, I already have a macbook that doesn't do the trick for me (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/tongue2.gif) >
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Dec 3 2006, 09:48 PM
Post #2

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Retired Master Designer

Did you calibrate your monitor with Adobe Gamma?.
(you can find it in start->configuration->Adobe gamma.)
i used it with mine monitor and it works ok.
look at this link. http://www.pictopia.com/perl/doc?process=gamma_control
Be sure you have colors 16 bits or more and your monitor have at least been working for half an hour before your start.
Hope this helps you out or set you on your way.

cheers nonini. (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

+Quote Post

post Dec 3 2006, 10:43 PM
Post #3

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Moderator

i had this same problem, you have to do adobe gamma to sort it out
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest · Design Questions · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 23rd October 2016 - 09:48 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS