Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
DiGiTAL
post Nov 22 2006, 12:26 PM
Post #1

HiRes Regular
Group Icon

Group: Members

My Favorite Cover Designer:
Cyberclown

Well just a quick suggestion that would be fun to see, how about making a competition for users that hasn┤t subscriptions to make 1 cover for a selected movie, winner get┤s 1 year free subscription?

Also would like to see a competition for those who is in the "Contributor" group, these one┤s should also create a label to match the cover so it will be a more concept feeling in those. The winner here only wins the glory and respect, and also can choose the next movie that will be in the contest, sort of a monthly thing just to keep those with to much spare time busy and of course those who maybe has run out of inspiration. And of course to increase the activity on those who are active in the gallery to be more active in the forums (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

Well just some suggestions that atleast I think would be fun to see.

IPB
If all fails, try again!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Speedz0r
post Nov 22 2006, 12:29 PM
Post #2

extinct
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

xshoty & Kernie

sounds great digi (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8834.gif) , i'm in (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/tongue2.gif)

IPB

My YT Gaming Channel
Please keep my covers on this site and this site only!

+Quote Post

Arkflip
post Nov 23 2006, 11:15 AM
Post #3

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Retired Master Designer

ShokXoneStudios; BunnyDojo

How about a competition for all? Contributors, Designers, Administrators... all the members registered here. I don't need any prize, just the challenge (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

IPB
Practice custom Blu-Ray covers, DVD covers and other stuff designs are displayed solely for the purpose of demonstrating design skills and are no way intended to infringe upon the copyrights of the owners of the respective images with which they were designed.

Thank you for reading.

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post Nov 23 2006, 11:28 AM
Post #4

Site Owner
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

All HiRes designers

Well, the last competition was for designers only. I did say after that, the next one would be for everyone. Digital, your idea is a good idea, and perhaps we can do that after the next competition. I just need to think of an idea for this competition. Maybe we could say, if a non designer / contributor wins, they get a bonus of a years subscription for beating the designers?
Corky had an idea for a competition. We have lots of labels in the gallery, that do not have matching covers. We could do a competition where you must do a cover that has a label, but no cover in the gallery?

IPB

+Quote Post

donobieus
post Nov 23 2006, 01:40 PM
Post #5

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bazzah @ Nov 23 2006, 06:28 AM) [snapback]34331[/snapback]
Corky had an idea for a competition. We have lots of labels in the gallery, that do not have matching covers. We could do a competition where you must do a cover that has a label, but no cover in the gallery?

Not a bad idea, its something that hasnt been done before anyway.

+Quote Post

swampdogk
post Dec 30 2006, 04:50 AM
Post #6

Valued Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(donobieus @ Nov 23 2006, 01:40 PM) [snapback]34355[/snapback]
Not a bad idea, its something that hasn't been done before anyway.

A good idea indeed. & should be a challenge as most of them will be that way because there is little artwork available to create covers.

Should we make people nominate which one first so that we don't get dupes? This way we'll get the highest amount of set's as the outcome.

Cheers

Swamp

IPB
Offering my opinion. Just in case anyone actually cares what it is.

+Quote Post

chefjoe
post Dec 30 2006, 01:55 PM
Post #7

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Kernie's Comic Set WOW!

umi & nini

that would sound fun, but lables should be issued to each competitor, just to make it, uh, interesting. (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/lol.gif) (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

+Quote Post

kylumi
post Dec 30 2006, 02:43 PM
Post #8

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Retired Master Designer

Platoon by Ivan Urikov

Ivan Urikov

Hmmmmmmmmm still waiting (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/chin.gif)

+Quote Post

DiGiTAL
post Aug 10 2007, 03:27 AM
Post #9

HiRes Regular
Group Icon

Cyberclown

QUOTE(kylumi @ Dec 30 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]36382[/snapback]
Hmmmmmmmmm still waiting (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chin.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif) me too, have a cold drink while waiting

IPB
If all fails, try again!

+Quote Post

kylumi
post Aug 10 2007, 07:34 PM
Post #10

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Retired Master Designer

Platoon by Ivan Urikov

Ivan Urikov

Very kind of you Digi ................. don't mind if I do (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

+Quote Post

sauron
post Aug 10 2007, 07:40 PM
Post #11

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Moderator

Good idea but there is no stopping people to join in designing a cover for the next competition if it is open to everyone.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Site Suggestions · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 4th December 2016 - 02:14 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS