Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
user name
post Nov 21 2006, 03:38 AM
Post #1

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Kernies Collection

My Favorite Cover Designer:
Kernie82

My girlfriend wants to get me a new pc for xmas, and I have decided either on the HP w/AMD 4600+ processor or the HP w/E6300 processor. So of these 2 which would you guys buy? I will be using the pc for photoshop and movie stuff

IPB
But what do I know?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

bigfella
post Nov 22 2006, 12:15 AM
Post #2

New to the scene
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE(user name @ Nov 21 2006, 03:38 AM) [snapback]34191[/snapback]
My girlfriend wants to get me a new pc for xmas, and I have decided either on the HP w/AMD 4600+ processor or the HP w/E6300 processor. So of these 2 which would you guys buy? I will be using the pc for photoshop and movie stuff

According to the reviews the intel processor is the better one, but not by a lot & will be more expensive.
They are both excellent though... (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/thumb.gif)

+Quote Post

JolietJake
post Nov 22 2006, 12:35 AM
Post #3

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

Well if it were me i'd get which ever is cheaper because you won't notice the difference anyway. Benchmarks are one thing, but no person is sensitive enough to notice those differences the benchmarks usually show. Games are about the only thing you can really feel a difference in because games can stutter and thats pretty noticeable.

+Quote Post

user name
post Nov 22 2006, 12:38 AM
Post #4

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Kernies Collection

My Favorite Cover Designer:
Kernie82

Odd thing, the new Intel e6300 Hp is cheaper than the AMD 4600+ Hp at bestbuy? I find that odd.....since intel is newer. I'll let her choose....

IPB
But what do I know?

+Quote Post

tkboxer
post Nov 22 2006, 05:00 AM
Post #5

Valued Member
Group Icon

I recently purchased the Intel E6600 2.4ghz. from HP and I can honestly say I am impressed with it.
Photoshop is very responsive and multitasking is not a problem at all.

IPB
tkboxer

+Quote Post

drastija
post Nov 22 2006, 03:00 PM
Post #6

Little Devil
Group Icon

Intel (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/thumb.gif)

IPB
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been,
there you long to return."

Leonardo da Vinci

+Quote Post

zillaspawn
post Nov 22 2006, 06:54 PM
Post #7

New to the scene
Group Icon

i just built a computer with the amd 4600 ,a its been running for 3 weeks running ulead dvd factory 5 and photoshop (some times at the same time) and I,ve had no problems ....I also use it to play NHL 07 and madden 07. unfortunatly to run nhl at full tilt i had to get an update for the chip (something to do with the hyper threading)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Mayhem · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 10th December 2016 - 06:30 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS