Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
DiGiTAL
post Nov 13 2006, 09:51 AM
Post #1

HiRes Regular
Group Icon

Group: Members

My Favorite Cover Designer:
Cyberclown

I would like a option in the profile that you could either click "View Uploads" and get thumbnail´s of my uploads, also would like to see all uploads when browsing other members profile in a easy way. And last but not least, It would be quite fun if the number of uploads also showed in the forums under the avatar like forum posts show.

I think by doing this, alot of members get more respons on older work aswell on new uploads since we all more easy can look and view new and old uploads.

Also would like to have the option to view my upload before it get´s approved or not when uploading, just since If I make a mistake in the writing info section, or spell the title wrong I easilly can check it and change it before it get´s approwed or not, I have noticed sometimes that I spell titles wrong etc and it bugs me out to wait for it to show somewhere, and even if you guy´s correct it for me, you would have saved alot of work for yourselves (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

*over and out*

IPB
If all fails, try again!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

chefjoe
post Nov 13 2006, 11:15 AM
Post #2

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Kernie's Comic Set WOW!

umi & nini

just go to search, enter member name and....whoa a gallery!

+Quote Post

DiGiTAL
post Nov 13 2006, 12:58 PM
Post #3

HiRes Regular
Group Icon

Cyberclown

Yes I know, but then again I have to jump out from the forums and into the gallery, still not a good solution in my opinion (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif) *too lazy to log in and out of everything*

IPB
If all fails, try again!

+Quote Post

GXL
post Nov 13 2006, 07:05 PM
Post #4

New to the scene
Group Icon

I agree with DiGiTAL, and in addition to displaying all the uploads it would be nice if there was the number of times the imaged was Displayed/Dowloaded and how many comments, this could be displayed under the thumbnail.

This would allow for a quick statistical overviewed of what people like about your work.

Thanks

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Site Suggestions · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 7th December 2016 - 06:23 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS