Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
loady
post Oct 26 2006, 08:31 AM
Post #1

New to the scene
Group Icon

Group: Members

I have upped 2 versions of the same cover i have been working on for some time, all the guidlines have been followed and i have entered them into the correct catagory, i have done this 3 times now over several weeks, they do not appear anywhere !!!...does it take a long time for a cover to be approved, if they have been rejected surely i should be notified as to why...please tell me if i am doing anything wrong. The covers i am talking about are my severance covers, v1 & v2.

Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

MrHenryDog
post Oct 26 2006, 08:48 AM
Post #2

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

My Favorite Custom Cover:
L.A. Confidential by Kaleigha

as soon as you have uploaded it you should be able to view it by searching the gallery.it will be removed if it doesn't meet the criteria.if it is rejected you should be informed in the 'dupes and errors' thread (click forums at the top the gallery under error reports) if its not listed then a pm to filmboy asking him if he knows anything would help

IPB
Sorry for my English, i'm from Leicester innit?

+Quote Post

MrHenryDog
post Oct 26 2006, 08:58 AM
Post #3

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

you should learn to use the forums more,just had a look and they were last rejected on the 15th october for having a low-res image on the front..

IPB

+Quote Post

loady
post Oct 26 2006, 09:34 PM
Post #4

New to the scene
Group Icon

QUOTE(MrHenryDog @ Oct 26 2006, 09:58 AM) [snapback]31389[/snapback]
you should learn to use the forums more,just had a look and they were last rejected on the 15th october for having a low-res image on the front..

I didnt realise that the rejections were dealt with elsewhere other than the gallery, i assumed any rejections would be dealt with at the same point of where i uploaded the covers, this is of course as you said my fault, as no doubt this is probably clearly stated elshwere in the forum and i only briefly searched for info on uploading, i think i read a truncated thread on it. Thank you for pointing this out to me.

cheers

+Quote Post

MrHenryDog
post Oct 26 2006, 10:14 PM
Post #5

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

NP. i remember how difficult it is navigating somewher new,sorry i sounded harsh. (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

IPB

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Site Help · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 10th December 2016 - 04:29 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS