Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
chipsan
post Oct 23 2006, 01:43 PM
Post #1

New to the scene
Group Icon

Group: Members

I'm new to the group and I'm not sure if Asian custom labels are permitted here? If so what about Asian Drama custom labels?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

MrHenryDog
post Oct 23 2006, 02:03 PM
Post #2

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

My Favorite Custom Cover:
L.A. Confidential by Kaleigha

QUOTE(chipsan @ Oct 23 2006, 02:43 PM) [snapback]31085[/snapback]
I'm new to the group and I'm not sure if Asian custom labels are permitted here? If so what about Asian Drama custom labels?

any language , any genre..as long as it meets the requirements of quality and size ...1417x1417 pixels @ 300 dpi

IPB
Sorry for my English, i'm from Leicester innit?

+Quote Post

Guest_filmboy_*
post Oct 23 2006, 02:53 PM
Post #3

Guests

QUOTE(chipsan @ Oct 23 2006, 02:43 PM) [snapback]31085[/snapback]

One of the great things about this site is the great diversity of languages we get on the covers and labels. We really are a truly international site. All we ask is that (as Henry says), everybody sticks to the quality guidelines, and that we all use English in the forums and Gallery comments. (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

+Quote Post

DiGiTAL
post Oct 23 2006, 03:07 PM
Post #4

HiRes Regular
Group Icon

My Favorite Cover Designer:
Cyberclown

when uploading a label or cover in another language than english, are we supposed to write something in the name field about what language?

IPB
If all fails, try again!

+Quote Post

Guest_filmboy_*
post Oct 23 2006, 03:12 PM
Post #5

Guests

QUOTE(DiGiTAL @ Oct 23 2006, 04:07 PM) [snapback]31089[/snapback]
when uploading a label or cover in another language than english, are we supposed to write something in the name field about what language?

No hard and fast rule on this - but it obviously helps if folks can easily identify the language.

Perhaps adding the language name in the keywords box would also be useful. (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/thumb.gif)

+Quote Post

DiGiTAL
post Oct 23 2006, 03:42 PM
Post #6

HiRes Regular
Group Icon

My Favorite Cover Designer:
Cyberclown

ok cool, will remember that if I do something (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif) thx for the quick reply, just added a swedish label so thatīs why I was wondering, think I added swedish label somewhere (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif) Also have some asian stuff but not the proper dimensions so I have to get back to the drawing board on those.

IPB
If all fails, try again!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Mayhem · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 5th December 2016 - 10:29 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS