Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
user name
post Sep 30 2006, 03:45 PM
Post #1

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Kernies Collection

My Favorite Cover Designer:
Kernie82

I'd like to save a bunch of tutorials from the web to my PC, just incase in the future the sites where I got the info shutdown. Now if I Select File, Save as, Web Archive Single File. and then save it to my PC, will it still open if the site goes down or internet is down, or will it still go to the actuall web page?

Title should have said "Want to save" not What....

IPB
But what do I know?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

BearStyle
post Sep 30 2006, 04:32 PM
Post #2

Resident Bear
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Retired Master Designer

Depends on what and how it saves...

For example, if you like me use Firefox, then click Ctrl+S and pic a folder to save the site in.
Then all the images and the CURRENT html/php/asp/xml-whatever file is saved. However, are the turorial separated into more than 1part you'll have to save all the separate pages.
And if you do it like this, then it will work even if the site is closed. You can test if by deactivating your network-connection in the control panel..

So bottom line, if you save it to your hdd - make sure the html and the pics etcs are included. And try browsing them if you've closed your connection.

Hope this helps...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Mayhem · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 3rd December 2016 - 04:38 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS