Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Storm Raider
post May 16 2006, 09:09 AM
Post #1

Goddess
Group Icon

Group: Members

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Miss Potter by Venome

My Favorite Cover Designer:
To many to choose from

My money's on Danny Green
He has the nicest 6 pack

Cheers (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

mpks
post May 16 2006, 10:54 AM
Post #2

New to the scene
Group Icon

Hopefully he beats the pants off the bigheaded mundine.
He is the biggest loudest twit i have seen in a long time. :blink:

+Quote Post

Storm Raider
post May 16 2006, 12:24 PM
Post #3

Goddess
Group Icon

Miss Potter by Venome

To many to choose from

QUOTE(mpks @ May 16 2006, 08:54 PM) [snapback]1091[/snapback]
Hopefully he beats the pants off the bigheaded mundine.
He is the biggest loudest twit i have seen in a long time. :blink:

Yep we should send Mundine off to the Americas
Shane Warne can stay in England
But if we done that the would be nothing to read in our news papers
Oh well nice thought while it lasted
Ones a D***head & the the other cant keep it in his pants

+Quote Post

mpks
post May 17 2006, 10:14 AM
Post #4

New to the scene
Group Icon

QUOTE(Tropical Storm @ May 16 2006, 09:54 PM) [snapback]1121[/snapback]
Yep we should send Mundine off to the Americas
Shane Warne can stay in England
But if we done that the would be nothing to read in our news papers
Oh well nice thought while it lasted
Ones a D***head & the the other cant keep it in his pants

you can see warney on this site http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news2.shtml
It really looks like he was set up because it was done behind closed doors. almost looks like the girls did it for a bit of publicity. If you look at the fringes of the pictures you can see it is rounded, just like a small hidden camera. <_<

+Quote Post

Storm Raider
post May 17 2006, 02:15 PM
Post #5

Goddess
Group Icon

Miss Potter by Venome

To many to choose from

Did you watch the fight mpks It was awsome Green got some really good punches in but we all know the end results I was ready to walk out at round 9 but there were a few good punch ons at the local pub I was at
Made up for Green losing & as for Warney I had seen the footage and yes he did look set up

Cheers Mate (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

+Quote Post

mpks
post May 18 2006, 08:32 AM
Post #6

New to the scene
Group Icon

QUOTE(Tropical Storm @ May 17 2006, 11:45 PM) [snapback]1537[/snapback]
Did you watch the fight mpks It was awsome Green got some really good punches in but we all know the end results I was ready to walk out at round 9 but there were a few good punch ons at the local pub I was at
Made up for Green losing & as for Warney I had seen the footage and yes he did look set up

Cheers Mate (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

I never watched the fight. heard someone in WA was killed in a fight on the news. Do you think that if Green won there would not have been any fights? People I work with said everyone was peeved because he lost, probably the reason for the brawls.

regards
:(

+Quote Post

Storm Raider
post May 18 2006, 09:04 AM
Post #7

Goddess
Group Icon

Miss Potter by Venome

To many to choose from

I think you are very right mpks i was ready to burst into tears after the fight and the mood in the pub i was in was well lets say everyone got up & left in a hurry there where only about 10 blokes in the pub supporting Mundine and the other 490 where all for Green. The problem with Mundine is his mouth is so big and the apple never falls far from the tree because his father is just as bad. Look Mundine is an awesome boxer and i think the Australian public would like him if he just kept that trap shut. Green has a heart of gold taking a teddy bear to little sophie last week in hospital did make me cry (now there is a little aussie battler) Yes in true Australian style I dont think any one would have died if green won and from what i have seen on the news Queensland, New South Wales, South Auatralia & Western Australia all had huge fights in there pubs and how about the money Mundine won Not only the purse (5.5 Million) but a percentage of foxtels earnings
also where do they get off 2 miners in a hole for 14 days 2.2 million Mundine 15 minutes of tap dancing 5.5 million Bloody John Howard and his work place reforms :o

+Quote Post

mpks
post May 19 2006, 07:48 AM
Post #8

New to the scene
Group Icon

Today on the radio they were talking to someone who knows both boxers, he said mundine was a nice fella but danny green was a really decent bloke who would do anything for anyone and had a heart of gold.
I am not a 100% sure but I think Danny Green had to go up a weight division to fight mundine because he was in a lower weight division.
Would have been great to have won.

regards

+Quote Post

Storm Raider
post May 19 2006, 08:36 AM
Post #9

Goddess
Group Icon

Miss Potter by Venome

To many to choose from

Danny green has a rough looking head but a big heart now I am not sure what weight green fights in but the night of the fight he was 78kg Mundine 75.5kg green was looking well cut & Mundine a little flabby so i guess green should be sitting at a much higher weight because my husband 82 kg 180cm and i think his under weight How tall is Green? but i have heard there is a boxer in the next weight range than none of them want to fight (unsure if thst is true) and this is why there staying so trim
What the weather like in S.A getting cold i guess

Cheers Mpks (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

+Quote Post

mpks
post May 19 2006, 01:05 PM
Post #10

New to the scene
Group Icon

Winter has arrived very early this year. We have had cold temps for a while now. Tomorrow is supposed to be 15 and sunday is 14. Thats what the weatherman said all week. We had heaps of rain some weeks ago, all the people who were flooded out near the market gardens in virginia last year were flooded again. Over the last few years lots of large drainage areas have been cleared and reeds planted to help filter the water that goes into the stormwater. These ditches are very large and deep. approx half a soccer field, some less some much more. Within 1/2 hour the raaf base recorded 20-30ml, these ditches were overflowing. My brothers pool which is 12m by 4.5m and half under cover rose by 3 inches in the hour. One neighbour used to live in queensland for years and said he never saw rain like it.
As soon as winter hits everyone says roll on summer. Would like to live in Queensland, people at work say they have had enough of sickness during winter and would love to move to QL. Adelaide is depressing during winter. Must admit I cant stand muggy weather though. Wife would love to go to dreamworld etc, me too, and the brats.

regards

+Quote Post

Storm Raider
post May 20 2006, 05:50 AM
Post #11

Goddess
Group Icon

Miss Potter by Venome

To many to choose from

Fully understand Mpks I grew up in Victoria I hate the cold weather so much that 12 years ago we packed up the house brought a caravan and travelled for two years before settling in Queensland I now live half way between Brisbane & the Gold Coast not that far from Dreamworld & Movieworld I have to admit I love the hot weather and boy can it get hot here but my home has ceiling fans in every room and i have air con in my bedroom which i must admit I dont use very often and a wood fire for winter (coonara) which gets used for about six weeks of the year Bet your laughing now but it can get cold here and none of the homes really have heating I think its a great place to live the life style is very different here I took my 3 kids to Melbourne last year for one month my god did they whinge about the cold weather we have a very bad storm season between sept & dec and i am sure you have seen the hail stones as big as golf balls well its all true In fact the only thing i dont like about Queensland is Peter Beatty but they keep on voting him in but guess its the same in all states with there state premiers :lol:

Cheer Mate (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

+Quote Post

mpks
post May 21 2006, 03:23 AM
Post #12

New to the scene
Group Icon

(IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif) We used to have a wood fire in our old house before we moved. When we started using it wood was around $100 a tonne and the last I heard it is over $200 some in the hills pay much more. The wood became too expensive in our old house so we swapped to gas. Nothing beats the wood fires, they are the best heat.
My brother in law has been working at roxby downs for 4 years and during summer days are over 40 and the nights rarely drop below mid thirties, he said there is no relief. bugger that.
the weather man got it wrong yesterday, was nice and sunny, today is only 13.9 at the moment, dull dreary, tis a backward state though, cant expect much more. Instead of going forward with our roads for example, they narrow a 2 lane major arterial road into the city to a single lane road and the other north approach road is wide enough to have 2 lanes but that is still 1, hence i work in the city everyday and there is a line 2km long crawling at snail pace.

regards mpks <_<

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Mayhem · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 11th December 2016 - 04:09 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS