Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
BearStyle
post Sep 6 2006, 11:32 AM
Post #1

Resident Bear
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Retired Master Designer

So I've got a canon pixma ip4000 which can print directly on the dvd's.
But the application bundled with the printer called "CD-Labelprint" doesn't do it fullface, it cuts about 1cm to the inner circle which is getting kinda irritating. So I'm not wondering if you have any suggestions for a software that could print real fullface directly on the disc.
Thanks in advance.

p.s sorry if it's been brought up before, but I didn't find anything with the search function, but perhaps I'm just stupid...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

HS114
post Sep 6 2006, 12:36 PM
Post #2

Valued Member
Group Icon

Group: Members

The Canon will print easily to FullFace.

(IMG:http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/4206/labelprint1ag6.jpg)

(IMG:http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/6711/labelprint2dy7.jpg)

As you can see I have several templates done.

I suggest you place the disc in the tray so that you can use the centre nib of the holder to give you the exact centre so that you will get an exact measurement.

+Quote Post

Myers
post Sep 6 2006, 12:59 PM
Post #3

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Secret Garden By Dweez

I have no problems printing to full faced dvds and mine is set at 118mm and 22mm always been like that and prints perfectly

IPB
" I don't feel that I need to explain my art to you, Warren. "

+Quote Post

HS114
post Sep 6 2006, 01:12 PM
Post #4

Valued Member
Group Icon

Sure, but some I have (like those damn fake TY's from BigPocket) have a 18mm hole so unless you know how to adjust you will get left with a white ring.

Conversely if you don't adjust the other way you simply print directly to the clear plastic of the cd which won't dry for ages and a slight touch will smear it across the label.

+Quote Post

HS114
post Sep 11 2006, 01:40 PM
Post #5

Valued Member
Group Icon

Hey dotbmp, any chance you could reply to our posts? You wanted the help and it's not as if you have not been on site since.

+Quote Post

BearStyle
post Sep 11 2006, 02:24 PM
Post #6

Resident Bear
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Retired Master Designer

QUOTE(HS114 @ Sep 11 2006, 03:40 PM) [snapback]25103[/snapback]
Hey dotbmp, any chance you could reply to our posts? You wanted the help and it's not as if you have not been on site since.

Sorry mate! I've been a bit busy, my appologies.
I must be blind cause I hadn't found thoose settings! Haha.
It works perfectly now, sorry for beeing blind. (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/ashamed.gif)
Thanks a lot for the help! (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · General Help · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 5th December 2016 - 04:22 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS