Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Closed TopicStart new topic
mattm77
post Sep 4 2006, 12:41 PM
Post #1

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

Group: Members

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0757061/

Cover anyone?

Thanks for looking.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

chefjoe
post Sep 4 2006, 01:38 PM
Post #2

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Kernie's Comic Set WOW!

My Favorite Cover Designer:
umi & nini

Wow, banned in america?! I've done a MOH Collection Cover, but was suprised to see this, not aired on showtime, nor listed on site. Would love to help, but never heard of it!?

+Quote Post

mattm77
post Sep 4 2006, 02:51 PM
Post #3

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

Group: Members

Trailer can be found here...

http://www.eiga.com/official/imprint/index.html

In 2005, Miike was invited to direct an episode of the Masters of Horror anthology series. The series, featuring episodes by a range of established horror directors such as John Carpenter, Tobe Hooper, and Dario Argento, was supposed to provide directors with relative creative freedom and relaxed restrictions on violent and sexual content (Some violent content was edited from the Dario Argento-directed episode Jenifer). However, when the Showtime cable network acquired the rights to the series, the Miike-directed episode Imprint was apparently too graphic and disturbing for the network. Showtime cancelled it from the broadcast lineup even after extended negotiations and cuts, though it was retained as part of the series' DVD release. Mick Garris, creator and executive producer of the series, described the episode as "amazing, but hard even for me to watch... definitely the most disturbing film I've ever seen."

While Imprint has yet to air or become available for purchase in the United States, it has aired on Bravo in the UK. Anchor Bay Entertainment, which has handled the DVD releases for the Masters of Horror series in the US, announced the release of Imprint on DVD on September 26, 2006. As of late April 2006, the only way for most fans in the United States and Canada to see the episode is via various peer-to-peer networks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takashi_Miike

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Filled requests · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 8th December 2016 - 10:03 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS