AMP Font Viewer[img]http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/uploads/dsfiles/[/img]Version:
This program is an easy to use but powerful font manager
This program is an easy to use but powerful font manager, which allows getting a quick overview of both installed and non installed fonts. It can install and uninstall fonts, and organize them in categories. Some of its features are:
* Supports TrueType and OpenType fonts (Windows 2000/XP required for PostScript OpenType fonts)
* Supports Type1 fonts (Windows 2000/XP required)
* Installation of fonts from a folder (one by one or from a list).
* Installation of fonts temporally (until the program is closed).
* Deletion of installed fonts.
* List of all installed fonts with several display options.
* List of the fonts from a folder with several display options.
* Several options for organizing fonts in categories and managing them.
* It can print a list of all or some of the installed fonts with an example of each font.
* Scratchpad area for testing the look of any font (installed or from a folder).
* Dual English/Spanish version.View FileSubmitted by corky, on Aug 31 2006, 10:23 AMThis post has been edited by corky: Aug 31 2006, 02:35 PM