Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Closed TopicStart new topic
Ignore
post Aug 27 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #1

Valued Member
Group Icon

Group: Members

hi, in the rules it says nobody can ask retail and scan covers, but i've seen requests for that in the forum so...

Anyone have the retail or scan of the cover from the first season of ghost whisperer ?... (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/chin.gif)

IPB

For each comment you leave in my covers, you make me grow up 0,01% in my happiness bar...
Help me in my quest, trying to get the 100% ;)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

HS114
post Aug 27 2006, 08:00 PM
Post #2

Valued Member
Group Icon

No but Aristoles produced an absolutely stunning custom for that show. Thanks to the couldn't be bothered attitude of the site owner Aristoles quite rightly gave up waiting for membership at Gen (where you can see this cover in the proving ground there).
I know he is a member at R1DB if you want to track that cover down.

+Quote Post

Ignore
post Aug 27 2006, 08:22 PM
Post #3

Valued Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(HS114 @ Aug 27 2006, 09:00 PM) [snapback]22076[/snapback]
No but Aristoles produced an absolutely stunning custom for that show. Thanks to the couldn't be bothered attitude of the site owner Aristoles quite rightly gave up waiting for membership at Gen (where you can see this cover in the proving ground there).
I know he is a member at R1DB if you want to track that cover down.

Thanks, i will check that (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/thumb.gif)

IPB

For each comment you leave in my covers, you make me grow up 0,01% in my happiness bar...

+Quote Post

Ignore
post Aug 27 2006, 09:12 PM
Post #4

Valued Member
Group Icon

The system of admission in R1DB is very weird :| can you check if the cover is in that site ? if it isn't im losing my time trying to be aproved :|

P.s. he dont translate the cover yet... i think i need to ask him personally... you have his email ?

IPB

+Quote Post

HS114
post Aug 28 2006, 09:38 AM
Post #5

Valued Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ignore @ Aug 27 2006, 10:12 PM) [snapback]22096[/snapback]
The system of admission in R1DB is very weird :| can you check if the cover is in that site ? if it isn't im losing my time trying to be aproved :|

P.s. he dont translate the cover yet... i think i need to ask him personally... you have his email ?

You can contact him at his site: http://www.vendettta.nl/contact.php

I know that for membership at Gen he was happy to do translated versions, if not he may be happy for you to do a conversion? You could also ask Bazzah as he's a member at that site.

Mind you, I've just seen Golemeye's custom for this at Gen and it's real nice.

+Quote Post

Ignore
post Aug 28 2006, 04:48 PM
Post #6

Valued Member
Group Icon

I already talk with him, but thanks by the help (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

IPB

+Quote Post

corky
post Nov 4 2006, 05:53 PM
Post #7

Hires's Mum
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Has this request been filled, if so can you let me know please.

+Quote Post

corky
post Nov 5 2006, 02:47 PM
Post #8

Hires's Mum
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Have upped this to the gallery

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Filled requests · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 5th December 2016 - 10:31 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS