Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Guest_lulubelle_*
post Aug 11 2006, 06:31 PM
Post #1

Guests

got a decent insult..put it here (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

I'll start

Are your parents siblings?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post Aug 11 2006, 06:37 PM
Post #2

Site Owner
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

My Favorite Cover Designer:
All HiRes designers

Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?

IPB

+Quote Post

*Krafty*
post Aug 11 2006, 06:42 PM
Post #3

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

yes to both.

Who cut your hair and would you like me to take revenge?

IPB
It has been a long time. Still two years to go.
Have been away a long time and still time to do.....

+Quote Post

Guest_Skallywag®_*
post Aug 11 2006, 07:05 PM
Post #4

Guests

does that come in mansize too? (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/unsure1.gif)

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post Aug 11 2006, 07:05 PM
Post #5

Site Owner
Group Icon

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

All HiRes designers

If Moses had seen your face, there would have been another commandment.

IPB

+Quote Post

Guest_Skallywag®_*
post Aug 11 2006, 07:07 PM
Post #6

Guests

"When going down on ones lady"..........is it me or is there an echo down here?

+Quote Post

Demonology
post Aug 11 2006, 07:09 PM
Post #7

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Retired Master Designer

My Favorite Custom Cover:
The Wrestler By Samppa

EuroBoy

"If my dog had a face like yours.....I'd shave its ass and teach it to walk backwards"

IPB

+Quote Post

Guest_lulubelle_*
post Aug 11 2006, 07:36 PM
Post #8

Guests

By the way, the zoo called, the baboons want their buts backs so you'll have to find a new face.

+Quote Post

Raiderviking
post Aug 11 2006, 07:39 PM
Post #9

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

Group: Members

Did the best part of you end up in the wet spot on your parents matress??

+Quote Post

Guest_lulubelle_*
post Aug 11 2006, 07:40 PM
Post #10

Guests

I'll hit you so hard you 'll have to take off your shoes to shit!

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post Aug 11 2006, 08:38 PM
Post #11

Site Owner
Group Icon

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

All HiRes designers

Your mouth is getting too big for your muzzle.

IPB

+Quote Post

Guest_lulubelle_*
post Aug 11 2006, 08:45 PM
Post #12

Guests

Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.

+Quote Post

burnbabyburn
post Aug 11 2006, 08:48 PM
Post #13

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

You're about as much use as a Betamax video recorder (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/tongue2.gif)

IPB
The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It's a good non-specific symptom; I'm a big believer in it. A lot of people will tell you that a good phony fever is a dead lock, but, uh... you get a nervous mother, you could wind up in a doctor's office. That's worse than school. You fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms. It's a little childish and stupid, but then, so is high school.

+Quote Post

Guest_lulubelle_*
post Aug 11 2006, 08:54 PM
Post #14

Guests

You are so stupid you got hit by a parked car.

+Quote Post

burnbabyburn
post Aug 11 2006, 09:05 PM
Post #15

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

Your mama is so fat, when she sits around the house...she sits "around" the house!! (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/tongue2.gif)

IPB
The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It's a good non-specific symptom; I'm a big believer in it. A lot of people will tell you that a good phony fever is a dead lock, but, uh... you get a nervous mother, you could wind up in a doctor's office. That's worse than school. You fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms. It's a little childish and stupid, but then, so is high school.

+Quote Post

Guest_lulubelle_*
post Aug 11 2006, 09:20 PM
Post #16

Guests

That post is written by something so confused, it doesn't know whether to scratch its watch or wind its ass. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

I don't think you are a fool after reading your post, but what's my opinion compared to that of thousands of others? You could type every thing you know on the subject on back of a microscopic postage stamp and still have room leftover for a shopping list. Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

Reading your post is less interesting than watching paint dry. If wit was spit, your mouth would be drier than a shallow well in an African heat wave. I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than reading another contribution from you. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if your brain cells weren't on the Endangered Species list; if your weren't so fat that when you run, you make the CD player skip at the radio station, or if you didn't have a face that is registered as a biological weapon. No, come to think of it, you would.

In future, if you have something to say, just shut up.

+Quote Post

JolietJake
post Aug 11 2006, 09:32 PM
Post #17

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

I'm gonna get killed by all you brits but i can't resist. (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

Headline CNN- Today a new species was discovered in the UK. Scientists have dubbed it a "dentist".

+Quote Post

burnbabyburn
post Aug 11 2006, 09:46 PM
Post #18

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE(JolietJake @ Aug 11 2006, 06:32 PM) [snapback]18905[/snapback]
I'm gonna get killed by all you brits but i can't resist. (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

Headline CNN- Today a new species was discovered in the UK. Scientists have dubbed it a "dentist".

Oh you're in trouble now!!!! (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/tongue2.gif)

IPB

+Quote Post

Guest_lulubelle_*
post Aug 11 2006, 09:51 PM
Post #19

Guests

JJ

Your post is the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime. How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?

Why don't you shrink your head and use it as a paperweight? It's not much use for writing intelligent posts with, that's for sure. Wouldn't clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the gobbledygook in there? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: take a fatal overdose of your medication. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't intellectually outclassed by dead sheep; if your weren't so fat that buildings bounce when you haul your Sumo Wrestler mass down the street, or if you didn't have a face like a boiled Octopus. Nah, of course you would.

In future, if you have something to say, just shut up.

+Quote Post

*Krafty*
post Aug 11 2006, 09:56 PM
Post #20

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

Lu, I am afraid to write another post....

Your too good at this.

I get the feeling you might actually practice this on skally..... poor man.

I shall have to consult him later... (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif)

IPB
It has been a long time. Still two years to go.
Have been away a long time and still time to do.....

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Mayhem · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 9th December 2016 - 01:30 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS