Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
rajd3r
post Sep 23 2017, 02:06 PM
Post #1

Valued Member
Group Icon

Group: Members

Hello Guys,
I have a problem with stripes in PS and maybe You know what to do with this thing/ issue.
I want to make sun stripes/ lines - whatever it is called profesionally. I did something like in attachemnt, but there is one big issue/ problem. In zoom you see there are some white lines in black ones. Removing them - it is possible but it takes a lot of time. On YouTube there are some films of how to do it, but in every one of them the stripes are even. I wanted to make them in different sizes - thinner, bigger, wider, etc. My questions:
- Have You ever done such thing and have any tip?
- can I somehow paint those white lines, but without removing antyalasing on outside part of lines? (cause when i paint those white things then it looks weird/ not sharp)
/Thanks for any advices. Hope my English is not so bad an You will understand my problem. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)
Attached Image

Attached Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You To rajd3r For This Post:
       Bazzah, VincentLupo

M0vieM0nster
post Sep 23 2017, 02:21 PM
Post #2

Cover Designer
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

try the eraser tool and just slowly remove them (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

+Quote Post

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You To M0vieM0nster For This Post:
       Bazzah, rajd3r, VincentLupo

rajd3r
post Sep 23 2017, 03:42 PM
Post #3

Valued Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (M0vieM0nster @ Sep 23 2017, 03:21 PM) *
try the eraser tool and just slowly remove them (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

Ive tried this way but it takes long time. Of course if there is no other way ill do it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

+Quote Post

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You To rajd3r For This Post:
       Bazzah, VincentLupo

ctaulbee
post Sep 23 2017, 05:20 PM
Post #4

The Devil's Hand
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin

That is much easier to do in Adobe Illustrator, here is a quick tutorial on how it's done in a few steps and it's vector so it will be clean and scale-able. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

IPB

To View my covers click the spine image, if you download my work please leave me a comment, thanks.

+Quote Post

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You To ctaulbee For This Post:
       Bazzah, Fidi, Jazzy, rajd3r, VincentLupo

rajd3r
post Sep 23 2017, 05:33 PM
Post #5

Valued Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (ctaulbee @ Sep 23 2017, 06:20 PM) *
That is much easier to do in Adobe Illustrator, here is a quick tutorial on how it's done in a few steps and it's vector so it will be clean and scale-able. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

Thank You. Much aprreciated.

+Quote Post

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You To rajd3r For This Post:
       Bazzah, Jazzy, VincentLupo

ctaulbee
post Sep 23 2017, 05:54 PM
Post #6

The Devil's Hand
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin

For any who don't have/use Illustrator but might want this here is a EPS of one already done (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

Attached Image

Attached File  Sunburst.rar ( 879.02K ) Number of downloads: 9

IPB

To View my covers click the spine image, if you download my work please leave me a comment, thanks.

+Quote Post

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You To ctaulbee For This Post:
       BajeeZa, Bazzah, Fidi, Jazzy, rajd3r, sauron, VincentLupo

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Design Questions · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 08:22 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS