1. Make sure you have read the individual rules for each section. There are additional rules for uploads, requests etc.
2. Promoting or posting external links for the purpose of advertising anything or in reference to other cover sites is strictly forbidden.
3. Respect the other members. Flaming and/or arguing will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with another member, contact the member directly and not publicly in the forums. If you are unable to resolve said issue for any reason, then message a site administrator. Public disputes will be deleted if we feel they are inappropriate.
4. General trolling will not be tolerated, and depending on the subject matter could result in a site ban. This can include political and religious opinions that we deem to be inappropriate and/or antagonistic.
5. We are a movie cover replacement site. We do not condone, or encourage piracy in any way. Discussions of piracy may lead to a permanent ban. By downloading a cover/label you are agreeing to the fact that you have purchased the original movie.
6. Spamming will not be tolerated. Do not post the same thing several times over the forum.
7. One membership per person is permitted. If you are found to share an account, you may be banned.
8. You must post in English. This is due to the fact that 99% of the members here speak English.
9. You may not upload ANY art work to another site, that you have downloaded from hirescovers.net, without the express permission of the original creator. Doing so will lead to a site ban. You also may not sell any artwork for monetary gain.
10. You may not exchange any art work from the site with any other members, or non members, privately. Doing so will also lead to a site ban. If you want to share a particular piece of art work, then please upload to the appropriate gallery.
11. The shoutbox is only for general conversation. Members using the shoutbox for requests and/or spam (including advertising websites) will be banned from using the shoutbox. (At admin's discretion) Requests will only be answered if posted in the appropriate request area of the forum. All 'shouts' deemed inappropriate will be removed. Each shout may contain no more than 20 animated .gifs.
12. While the access to advanced site content is unlimited, this does not mean you can abuse your access. Members are not allowed to download excessively, and unnecessarily, all site content. Abuse of the no limitation may lead to a site ban, at administrators discretion. Excessive downloading is defined as 100 items per day, 200 per week, or 600 per month. Downloading more than this is considered abuse of the unlimited access to site content.
13. Personal signatures should be a maximum of 800 x 200 pixels. Anything larger will be removed.Forum etiquette
. We want to provide a friendly environment here at Hirescovers and to facilitate that we ask that all be respectful when making comments about errors or other corrections in the gallery or in the forum as follows
1. In WIP threads critiques are asked for and should be given in a nice helpful way.
2. In all other areas of the forum and/gallery please refrain from making critiques unless the poster specifically asks for feedback.
3. If errors are found on items posted in the Forum or the Gallery you can notify the poster via PM so they can correct it and update or you may contact a staff member to report it and they will handle it, also via a PM.
Please abide by these rules. They are here for your convenience. Failing to do so, may result in a permanent ban of membership.
If you have questions any Staff Member can help you these are the current site Moderators