Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Closed TopicStart new topic
Chickengas
post May 15 2006, 04:58 AM
Post #1

New to the scene
Group Icon

Group: Members

These are my current A-Team covers. I am working on Season 3 and 4. Anything that can changed? I know the front group photos dont match, but thats ok....photos of the team are hard to find. Opinions good or bad are welcome.

(IMG:http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/6846/ateams1singlecasefront5fp.jpg)

(IMG:http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7397/ateams2singlecasefront6vk.jpg)

IPB
I wish I were Santa Claus so that I would know where all the Naughty Girls live.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jerick
post May 15 2006, 08:32 AM
Post #2

New to the scene
Group Icon

The weird white lines around the spine make it look like a scan, are portions scanned?

+Quote Post

Ratte
post May 15 2006, 01:13 PM
Post #3

Valued Member
Group Icon

looks good. there is a chance for a spanning spine? thanks

+Quote Post

Chickengas
post May 15 2006, 04:31 PM
Post #4

New to the scene
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ratte @ May 15 2006, 08:13 AM) [snapback]825[/snapback]
looks good. there is a chance for a spanning spine? thanks

Spanning spine? Not familiar with that term.

The white lines are there on purpose...they are supposed to add an older feel to the cover.

IPB
I wish I were Santa Claus so that I would know where all the Naughty Girls live.

+Quote Post

Irrob
post May 15 2006, 08:03 PM
Post #5

YES YES YES
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Retired Master Designer

My Favorite Cover Designer:
Bunny Dojo

Oh that Mr. T. Who could forget all that bling! Nice solid set. Is the spine logo skirting the edges real close?

+Quote Post

Guest_Skallywag®_*
post May 15 2006, 08:14 PM
Post #6

Guests

Nice start Chickengas, looks as old skool as the series.

You may want to try breaking up the white lines abit more using an eraser set in brush mode and use something like a splatter brush. That will help with the aged feel your going for.

Is it me or is Hannible stoned out of his mind in the second cover (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

Keep up the good work.

+Quote Post

Chickengas
post May 15 2006, 09:39 PM
Post #7

New to the scene
Group Icon

QUOTE(Skallywag® @ May 15 2006, 03:14 PM) [snapback]955[/snapback]
Nice start Chickengas, looks as old skool as the series.

You may want to try breaking up the white lines abit more using an eraser set in brush mode and use something like a splatter brush. That will help with the aged feel your going for.

Is it me or is Hannible stoned out of his mind in the second cover (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

Keep up the good work.

Well, he definatelly looks "happy".

I have been thinking about scrapping the front design and removing the front photos and going with a more universal logo for all the covers. I work on it and post a demo see if it works or not.

IPB

+Quote Post

Vice-Nasty
post May 16 2006, 06:58 PM
Post #8

Valued Member
Group Icon

Those looks like the retail version ?

IPB
I spell english as it sounds.
My english sucks :( sorry

+Quote Post

Chickengas
post May 16 2006, 07:27 PM
Post #9

New to the scene
Group Icon

Retail? As in scan? No. I found the artwork on a few A-Team fan sites and I did all the typing on the back by myself. I dont remember where I found the cover texture...I may have found that somewhere and just erased everything and started over. I don't scan and I don't post other peoples work, however I'm sure the photos got onto someones computer via scan..I just downloaded them. I still have the .psd's..it's all my work...I mean look at them, they arent that great (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/winking.gif)

IPB

+Quote Post

Storm Raider
post May 16 2006, 11:53 PM
Post #10

Goddess
Group Icon

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Miss Potter by Venome

My Favorite Cover Designer:
To many to choose from

Looking good chickengas
Cheers mate (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Closed WIP's · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 4th December 2016 - 12:13 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS