Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Stuie
post Jul 8 2006, 02:23 PM
Post #1

Valued Member
Group Icon

Group: Members

Having a serious mental cover block, wanna do an Adam Sandler,Steve Martin or Jim Carrey set but not having ideas at all....anyone got any I can "pinch" (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/tongue2.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Irrob
post Jul 8 2006, 02:52 PM
Post #2

YES YES YES
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Retired Master Designer

My Favorite Cover Designer:
Bunny Dojo

I've done lots of sets. I'd say go for Sandler cause I have not seen one yet. Start with the poster art for each movie and post a WIP, and go from there.

+Quote Post

Stuie
post Jul 8 2006, 03:35 PM
Post #3

Valued Member
Group Icon

Have done some sets meself but today don't feel inspired, cant think for the life of me why, been sat like this staring at my monitor and a blank template for 2 days.

+Quote Post

MrHenryDog
post Jul 8 2006, 10:54 PM
Post #4

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

My Favorite Custom Cover:
L.A. Confidential by Kaleigha

watch a film,maybe that will help.just watched little nicky(again)and still laugh as much as the first time.

IPB
Sorry for my English, i'm from Leicester innit?

+Quote Post

Storm Raider
post Jul 9 2006, 02:56 AM
Post #5

Goddess
Group Icon

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Miss Potter by Venome

My Favorite Cover Designer:
To many to choose from

"The Wedding Singer" now thats a great Adam Sandler movie that could do with a desent cover
Cheers (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

+Quote Post

donobieus
post Jul 9 2006, 03:04 AM
Post #6

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

Don't do it. If you're not inspired than you should'nt do it. Find something that does inspire you. Doing a cover for the sake of doing one wont fulfill anything I think. I havent done more than a handfull of covers but I can honestly say that every one I have done was inspired in some way. Probably the reason I'm only good for 1 a month too. LOL. Good luck in finding some inspiration man.

+Quote Post

casualimp
post Jul 9 2006, 06:57 AM
Post #7

New to the scene
Group Icon

If you're not inspired to do something creative, do something active to get some good ol' air back the the brain. Either that or do something technical to uses the left side (if I'm not mistaken) like math. Dullness makes the creative juices run faster. Take a walk, lift some weights, sex... should help. Just don't moan out ideas if you're in the process, your partner will kill you. (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

+Quote Post

Guest_lulubelle_*
post Jul 9 2006, 08:59 AM
Post #8

Guests

ESPECIALLY if its the name of a female lead!! (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

+Quote Post

Stuie
post Jul 9 2006, 10:52 AM
Post #9

Valued Member
Group Icon

Good call on the sex front, will go and "woo" the missus now, might help.....be back later.....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Mayhem · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 8th December 2016 - 02:02 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS