Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Randall_Lind
post May 14 2006, 12:17 PM
Post #1

New to the scene
Group Icon

Group: Members

Gallery is still not up after 2 months so why keep emailing me saying the site is back people come here for the gallery also not just to post here.

Everytime you email me you make me think gallery are working. I only see forums and every time I get a email I must resign up as a members. We need the old management back that had there act together.

You were #1 now just plan annoying. no popup like cdcovers but no covers unlike cdcovers.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

corky
post May 14 2006, 12:25 PM
Post #2

Hires's Mum
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

If you read some of the posts, you would see that the gallery is up and running, but due to high useage, the server needs tweaking to accommodate, the reason you have needed to rejoin is this a new site, if you don't like it, you can always go back to cdcovers, but if you want the best then stay here and quit moaning.

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post May 14 2006, 01:04 PM
Post #3

Site Owner
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

My Favorite Cover Designer:
All HiRes designers

Well, i would like to know why you are getting multiple mails? That suggests you have brokem the rules of the previous site, and set up multiple accounts. Only one email was sent, and the fact that we had 200 members rushing the site at once, caused issues. These things happen to new stuff.

Also, we do this for free. If you had paid for use of the site, then complaining would be expected. If you dont like it, you obviously aren't bothered about quality, as you refer to cdcovers!?!? (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/unsure1.gif)

IPB

+Quote Post

Storm Raider
post May 14 2006, 01:13 PM
Post #4

Goddess
Group Icon

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Miss Potter by Venome

To many to choose from

Well said Bazzah

Cheers mate (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

+Quote Post

ValueVPS
post May 14 2006, 01:47 PM
Post #5

New to the scene
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

QUOTE(Randall_Lind @ May 14 2006, 12:17 PM) [snapback]484[/snapback]
Gallery is still not up after 2 months so why keep emailing me saying the site is back people come here for the gallery also not just to post here.

Everytime you email me you make me think gallery are working. I only see forums and every time I get a email I must resign up as a members. We need the old management back that had there act together.

You were #1 now just plan annoying. no popup like cdcovers but no covers unlike cdcovers.

If i owned this site i'd ban your sorry arse from the server you ungrateful turd! The site admins have spent a lot of time, money, blood, sweat and tears getting this site back up and running.

+Quote Post

ukkev
post May 14 2006, 01:55 PM
Post #6

Wahey! I posted!
Group Icon

gallery works fine here (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

thanks to everybody involved in getting this site up and running properly again (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif) (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

+Quote Post

Randall_Lind
post May 14 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #7

New to the scene
Group Icon

I been getting a posting every 2 weeks or so from this site and before I posted this the gallery said was down. Now it is not.

I see covers but when I click I get unable to connect to UDB database.

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post May 14 2006, 05:54 PM
Post #8

Site Owner
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

All HiRes designers

Every two weeks from this site? Really? Well, one was sent out to the members that gave me their email address, to be put on a mailing list, and the second was sent out to say that this site is up. Two mails. One about the temp site, one about this site. And considering this site opened yesterday, I find it difficult to believe you have been getting lots of mails from this site. As I said before, the only way you would get lots of mails, is if you have multiple accounts, which breaks hires rules.

IPB

+Quote Post

PaleRider
post May 15 2006, 11:45 PM
Post #9

New to the scene
Group Icon

Some people would bitch if you gave them a gold bar, because it would be too heavy to carry around in their pocket!

As I said ...... Some People! Whew!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Site Suggestions · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 5th December 2016 - 04:25 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS