This section is only for members that feel they have the ability to contribute to the site, with their art work.
• Please only create one thread
• Images must be your own work and recently added to the gallery.
• Images must be full size, and uploaded to the gallery, then linked to in your thread. Please make sure you use the link in the file information, not the browser. (Browser address bar will link to a different image) How To Link Gallery Images
• You must supply at least 8 cover images, or 24 labels
. If you are posting both labels and covers, then 3 labels are the equivalent to one cover. (For example, 6 covers and 6 labels) Please do not create a thread unless you have enough links to supply.
• Covers or labels belonging to a set will only count as one cover and/or label. For example, if you have covers for several seasons of the same show, only one cover will be counted towards proving yourself. (This does not apply to scanned art work). To clarify, a if you have two labels for Aliens, where the logos/title treatment/legals are the same, but a different poster has been pasted as the background, this will count as one point. However, if the background image is custom artwork this would count as two points. The same with two covers for Aliens. If they use the same template, they will count as one cover (three points). It is down to site staff's discretion.
• Images must be up to site standards. For more information, see the site rules
• We encourage ALL members to give honest criticism. This is your site, we want your opinions.
• If images are deemed to be hirescovers quality, you will be considered for the contributors* group.
• If you already have covers in the gallery, please notify a member of staff.
• All members 'proving themselves' will be voted on by all artists. They will be considered for the contributor group. Majority vote will be the final decision. (voting will remain anonymous)
• If you do not make a group this time, we encourage you to utalise the WIP section, and try again, when you have some more experience.
• All label submissions for contributor status must be unique (in our opinion) ie no similar versions in the gallery already.
• You must be an active member making regular contributions over the last several weeks, to apply for contributor status.
Good luck! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumb.gif
*If you are promoted to the contributors group, this means you must upload regularly. If you are not seen to be contributing to the site, you may have your account returned to a normal member. This is to control members uploading a few covers to gain free membership, then not contributing any further. Please read this topic for more information on contributor verification.
If you would like to prove yourself, please click here
, and start a new topic.