Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
efex
post Jun 25 2006, 01:02 AM
Post #1

New to the scene
Group Icon

Group: Members

Ok so i see this is happening to some other people in the forum and the general answer is
it`s the firewall or use another browser. So i`ve ruled out it isn`t the firewall as got full access rights
and that leaves IE6 with all updates not displaying your site correctly (ruled out any spy blockers aswell)

To help out i`ve noticed that the latest pictures load only, as i did a search for `tokyo drift`and out of the
18 pictures in the gallery the only set seen was the `Last additions` on the 24th June, all the others
were just the red cross picture holders, this could be why someone else said with the problem it happened
to them three pages into the site, as in older pictures? So getting some pictures and not others on the
same page is something between the site and IE.

I mean outta the 14 post icons for this message only 3 are being seen whats all that about.....

Hopefully someone could look at the script just incase as i haven`t seen this problem elsewhere.

Thanks for help
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

WhiteWolf
post Jun 25 2006, 03:10 AM
Post #2

New to the scene
Group Icon

Very bizarre! Did you turn off completely the firewall? I am running FF and have no problems what so ever but then again I run the XP firewall only anyhow. (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/chin.gif)

Once you turn them off dump your IE cache and try the site fresh too see if that works.

Cheers! (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

Wolfie

QUOTE(efex @ Jun 24 2006, 09:02 PM) [snapback]8593[/snapback]
Ok so i see this is happening to some other people in the forum and the general answer is
it`s the firewall or use another browser. So i`ve ruled out it isn`t the firewall as got full access rights
and that leaves IE6 with all updates not displaying your site correctly (ruled out any spy blockers aswell)

To help out i`ve noticed that the latest pictures load only, as i did a search for `tokyo drift`and out of the
18 pictures in the gallery the only set seen was the `Last additions` on the 24th June, all the others
were just the red cross picture holders, this could be why someone else said with the problem it happened
to them three pages into the site, as in older pictures? So getting some pictures and not others on the
same page is something between the site and IE.

I mean outta the 14 post icons for this message only 3 are being seen whats all that about.....

Hopefully someone could look at the script just incase as i haven`t seen this problem elsewhere.

Thanks for help

+Quote Post

sleepyhead
post Jun 25 2006, 03:21 AM
Post #3

Valued Member
Group Icon

Happens to me also efex.

No idea why but when using IE6 I get the same red x and it only happens on this site, nowhere else. (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/chin.gif)

Now I use Opera while visiting here and everything works fine, as to why it happens with IE6, well I wouldn't have a clue not being technically minded.

+Quote Post

WhiteWolf
post Jun 25 2006, 03:31 AM
Post #4

New to the scene
Group Icon

It's got to be a setting in IE6 that is dis-allowing the board to show images. I hope and assume you have cookies allowed? There has got to be a reason for in somewhere in the IE6 settings, like the advanced tab. Hell I do not even have IE6 anymore. I have IE7 just so I can update XP Pro properly until my Linux machine is built. (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/winking.gif)

Cheers! (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

Wolfie

P.S. Just found this, check your referrer setting and any ad blocking software your using.

QUOTE(sleepyhead @ Jun 24 2006, 11:21 PM) [snapback]8604[/snapback]
Happens to me also efex.

No idea why but when using IE6 I get the same red x and it only happens on this site, nowhere else. (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/chin.gif)

Now I use Opera while visiting here and everything works fine, as to why it happens with IE6, well I wouldn't have a clue not being technically minded.

+Quote Post

efex
post Jun 26 2006, 05:38 PM
Post #5

New to the scene
Group Icon

If you think about it `why` do people have to compromise security just to vist this site?

It`s a site mainly showing pictures and erm...that about it.

Obviously if other browsers are showing the site better or how it`s supposed to be
then it`s a script error maybe not letting older or newer versions of IE see it just only
a specific version??

BTW

Everything is off even did a registry flush, and all cache, and temp folder deleted and cookies.
I even reset the web setting to default which any site should be ok on...

but still get only some pictures load on the same page?

but i can use ...dare i say it... c*covers without any problem at all. (no plug intended)

So it`s a site problem unless any other theories

Thanks

PS. This is only happened since the new site was made, old site i had no problems.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Site Help · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 6th December 2016 - 02:12 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS