Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
sauron
post Jun 17 2006, 11:20 PM
Post #1

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Moderator

Sorry that i haven't been making alot of covers, it is due to i have been busy with my GSCE's and i feel that im not as good as everyone on here an i still have alot to learn about adobe photoshop, i just wish i knew how to do all the stuff you lot do with your covers, my covers are all simple looking were as your lot look really good.

Sauron
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Guest_Skallywag®_*
post Jun 17 2006, 11:29 PM
Post #2

Guests

Concentrate on your GCSE's then spend the summer learning some new tricks in my new thread (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8834.gif) and taking advice from others in WIP.

Good luck with the exams Sauron (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8834.gif)

+Quote Post

corky
post Jun 17 2006, 11:33 PM
Post #3

Hires's Mum
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

QUOTE(sauron @ Jun 18 2006, 12:20 AM) [snapback]7707[/snapback]
Sorry that i haven't been making alot of covers, it is due to i have been busy with my GSCE's and i feel that im not as good as everyone on here an i still have alot to learn about adobe photoshop, i just wish i knew how to do all the stuff you lot do with your covers, my covers are all simple looking were as your lot look really good.

Sauron

Don't worry about your cover's sauron, there fantastic, you need to concentrate on your GCSE's and get good grades in them, adobe is a difficult program to learn, and with practice we will all get better, including myself, even the pro's like filmboy, bazzah, skally and others to many to name all learn something new all the time, your covers are good, otherwise you wouldn't have made the grade to be a hires Artist. Ok. Now why arn't you in bed.... (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

+Quote Post

sauron
post Jun 17 2006, 11:37 PM
Post #4

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

well my GCSE's are over now, i will take notes from your thread as i want to learn more on designing as it is good fun. Thanks Skally

Sauron

QUOTE(corky @ Jun 18 2006, 12:33 AM) [snapback]7711[/snapback]
Don't worry about your cover's sauron, there fantastic, you need to concentrate on your GCSE's and get good grades in them, adobe is a difficult program to learn, and with practice we will all get better, including myself, even the pro's like filmboy, bazzah, skally and others to many to name all learn something new all the time, your covers are good, otherwise you wouldn't have made the grade to be a hires Artist. Ok. Now why arn't you in bed.... (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)
lol, as i just sed to skally my GCSE's are over now (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif) , so i can concentrate on making some covers, but i need to get more confidence on making the covers, because if there are covers that i want to make one for but they look to hard i wont make them, Thanks Corky

Sauron

+Quote Post

corky
post Jun 17 2006, 11:42 PM
Post #5

Hires's Mum
Group Icon

QUOTE(sauron @ Jun 18 2006, 12:37 AM) [snapback]7712[/snapback]
well my GCSE's are over now, i will take notes from your thread as i want to learn more on designing as it is good fun. Thanks Skally

Sauron

lol, as i just sed to skally my GCSE's are over now (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif) , so i can concentrate on making some covers, but i need to get more confidence on making the covers, because if there are covers that i want to make one for but they look to hard i wont make them, Thanks Corky

Sauron

Why not try one that you feel might be too hard, that's what the WIP is for, explain what your trying to do, and what you might find hard, and everyone will try and help, if you don't try, you wont learn, and the longer you put it off, the harder it be to learn, it's easier to learn stuff when your young, than when your old like us old fogies, gives me a headache. Give it a go. You've got nothing to lose by trying.

+Quote Post

sauron
post Jun 17 2006, 11:47 PM
Post #6

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

that is true corky, ill give it a go, but what film to do.. hmm....

Sauron

+Quote Post

corky
post Jun 17 2006, 11:50 PM
Post #7

Hires's Mum
Group Icon

QUOTE(sauron @ Jun 18 2006, 12:47 AM) [snapback]7716[/snapback]
that is true corky, ill give it a go, but what film to do.. hmm....

Sauron

That's one headache am sure you can work out on your own, but if you get stuck I'll give you a list of about 500 I'd like done, if you start now you might get them done before your 20.

+Quote Post

sauron
post Jun 17 2006, 11:53 PM
Post #8

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

lol that will take me longer than 5 years to do lol, could you give me the list please and i will see if there is any films there that i would like to make a cover for

Sauron

+Quote Post

corky
post Jun 17 2006, 11:56 PM
Post #9

Hires's Mum
Group Icon

Tell you what, take a look in the requests section and see if there's something there you fancy doing, if not I'll sort out the list tomorrow ok.

+Quote Post

sauron
post Jun 18 2006, 12:05 AM
Post #10

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

ok will do

Sauron

I had a look and there isnt any think that would be my taste to make in there

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Mayhem · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 6th December 2016 - 07:50 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS