Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
arrimike
post May 14 2006, 12:34 AM
Post #1

New to the scene
Group Icon

Group: Members

I'm sure there's a good reason for it, but I was wondering why you've kept the new covers separate from the covers from the old Hires site, It's not a critiscism, I'm just curious.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post May 14 2006, 07:45 AM
Post #2

Site Owner
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

My Favorite Cover Designer:
All HiRes designers

There was massive problems with the old database, which made it impossible to import the gallery, or fix the old one. Therefore, we had to upload all the images ourselves. We will eventualy move thiese to the correct catagories, but as you can imagine, 9500 images takes a long time to sort out! And we thought it better to open the gallery to you now, and sort it later. You guys have waited long enough.

IPB

+Quote Post

alexx57
post May 14 2006, 08:42 AM
Post #3

New to the scene
Group Icon

Group: Subscriber

QUOTE(Bazzah @ May 14 2006, 07:45 AM) [snapback]385[/snapback]
... 9500 images takes a long time to sort out! And we thought it better to open the gallery to you now, and sort it later. You guys have waited long enough.

good idea cause IŽve noticed a big rush on other sites because of downtime :(
main thing is the site is running again, then maybe youŽll find a time to sort those oldies.

+Quote Post

arrimike
post May 19 2006, 01:06 AM
Post #4

New to the scene
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bazzah @ May 14 2006, 08:45 AM) [snapback]385[/snapback]
There was massive problems with the old database, which made it impossible to import the gallery, or fix the old one. Therefore, we had to upload all the images ourselves. We will eventualy move thiese to the correct catagories, but as you can imagine, 9500 images takes a long time to sort out! And we thought it better to open the gallery to you now, and sort it later. You guys have waited long enough.

Like I said, I knew there must be a good reason for it ............and that sounds like a good reason to me, keep up the good work, the new site is looking SUPERB!

+Quote Post

TOY
post May 19 2006, 01:36 AM
Post #5

New to the scene
Group Icon

Never mind I found what I was looking for.

TOY

+Quote Post

Millzie
post May 27 2006, 07:56 AM
Post #6

New to the scene
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bazzah @ May 14 2006, 07:45 AM) [snapback]385[/snapback]

Hi Bazz, Is there anyway some of us members could help out, say like uploading some of the covers that are in the archive to the appropriate gallery. We could then leave a list of what we have uploaded for you or someone else to delete from the archive ? I'm not sure how these things work, just seeing if there is anyway we might be able to help at all

IPB
oNE LEGGED DUCKS SWIM IN CIRCLES

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post May 27 2006, 09:24 AM
Post #7

Site Owner
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin

HiRes Challenge
Label Of The Month

My Favorite Cover Designer:
All HiRes designers

Thanks millzie. I appreciate you wanting to help. If you do fancy helping, check out this post to find out how, and

this post to see how you can report a cover!

IPB

+Quote Post

tattam
post Sep 7 2006, 03:52 AM
Post #8

Valued Member
Group Icon

Just click 'search'

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Site Suggestions · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 8th December 2016 - 09:58 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS