Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Closed TopicStart new topic
pede69
post Jun 5 2006, 10:55 PM
Post #1

New to the scene
Group Icon

Group: Members

Any ideas or comments are apprieciated!!!!!!!
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

megafree
post Jun 5 2006, 11:12 PM
Post #2

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

nice start...just keep in mind that a spanning cover should carry through a common theme for all the movies, (or that's my personal choice) so make sure you pic is not just from one of the movies.

make sure to post a sample of the front and back work of eash as well.

might want to add a colour balanced dvd logo and studio logo on the spines...I say colour balanced because you don't want to take away from your spine pic so don't use white or red...try a grey or softer blending colour.

that's about it for me right now...look forward to seeing this further along...good work so far.

cheers

+Quote Post

spartanstew
post Jun 6 2006, 12:39 AM
Post #3

Valued Member
Group Icon

Looking forward to where you go with this as I've been waiting for a set for these movies.

I agree with megafree on all his comments.

It might be hard to find a common pic for all the movies, so you might want to do something like bonepart did with his classical collection (blended pics).

+Quote Post

Guest_lulubelle_*
post Jun 6 2006, 08:08 AM
Post #4

Guests

looking good (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8834.gif) why is the three different to the other numbers on the spine?

I would probably want the numbers to all look the same, I already have 1,2 and 3 of these films so would like a set

+Quote Post

Toca
post Jun 6 2006, 08:05 PM
Post #5

Valued Member
Group Icon

Nice.

But i want a 4 disk box pleas pleas (IMG:http://www.hirescovers.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/8824.gif)

i like your covers

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Closed WIP's · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 6th December 2016 - 10:16 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS