Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Salsa
post Apr 10 2014, 03:49 AM
Post #21

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Members

Coverart: 364

Congrats Go get them
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

batboysmatboy
post Apr 10 2014, 05:12 PM
Post #22

Cover Thief Detector
Group Icon

In another post, I said my new office for the BBSB Cover Thief Investigation is still under construction, so I would have to work from home for now.

When I said that I had no inkling that my new office would be in the HiRes building.

The rest of the staff was "kind" enough to put a desk, chair, phone, and file cabinet in the janitor's closet for me.

So I am hanging up my shingle and BBSB Cover Thief Investigation is back in business.

I'm now back on the job.

IPB

+Quote Post

Nightrider
post Apr 11 2014, 12:34 AM
Post #23

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Designer

Coverart: 155

My Favorite Custom Cover:
To Hard To Choose, I Like Lots

way to go mate, maybe one day I get a behind the scene tour of the lab, that would be cool, but I ain't cleaning el's mess!...LOL

IPB
It's all uphill til you get to the top

+Quote Post

starblazer
post Apr 15 2014, 01:36 AM
Post #24

HiRes Regular
Group Icon

Coverart: 342

Congrats BB and welcome back

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Promotions · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 14th October 2019 - 07:54 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS