Tagline
Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Speedz0r
post Jun 15 2020, 06:32 PM
Post #21

Extinct
Group Icon

Group: Moderator

Coverart: 196
My Favorite Cover Designer:
xshoty & Kernie

To only chose a few of Bunny Dojos covers is really hard, there's so many amazing ones.
Your take on The Mask is one of my favorite covers of all time, it might be "simple" for some, but for me it just fits the movie perfectly. Awesome job on the pattern and colors overall and the mask glow just tops it all of. Simply a masterpiece.

This is another eye-popping cover, you've fitted the main characters really well in on the front as well as ofc the main attraction (Alcatraz).
The green on the back and TT really makes it pop and is a nice link to the green poison that the movie is all about.

A super classy cover that compliments the film superbly. This was also a huge inspiration for me on my version of Gladiator (not hard to tell i guess tongue.gif ). We have a lot of great covers for this movie in the gallery, but if i could only pick one, then this is the one for me.

edit: Also, awesome idea wink.gif

IPB
My YT Gaming Channel
Please keep my covers on this site and this site only!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You To Speedz0r For This Post:
       Bazzah, Bunny Dojo, ctaulbee, JollyRoger, sauron, VincentLupo, wysmommy

wysmommy
post Jun 24 2020, 02:58 PM
Post #22

Out Of Order
Group Icon

Group: Master Designer

Coverart: 1,653

I have not been on as much lately, and did not even realize there was a designer of the week thread until Bazzah sent me a pm the other day. So my apologies for the late post. ashamed.gif

Bunny Dojo is one of my favorite designers. He has such a unique and creative talent for design, and classic movies is definitely his forte. I am a big fan of classic movies, and it is refreshing to see someone who can really do justice to these wonderful old films. He does a phenomenal job in colorizing images, and has an extraordinary ability for capturing the essence of the movie in his designs.

It is difficult to only pick 3 covers because there are so many outstanding ones to choose from.

Harvey (1950)

Casablanca (1942)

To Have and Have Not (1944)

+Quote Post

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You To wysmommy For This Post:
       Bazzah, ctaulbee, sauron, Speedz0r, VincentLupo

robe77
post Jun 24 2020, 06:32 PM
Post #23

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Designer

Coverart: 127

Well Master of Masters!
It’s very hard to find words for what you’re doing with pictures, be it old or New.
Actually, I just want a little of your knowledge, really unconscious of how varied the design of the covers is.
Each new cover you present is full of ideas.
It is impossible to choose a favorite, just simply post it as the master does. icon_cool.gif icon_cool.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

+Quote Post

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You To robe77 For This Post:
       Bazzah, ctaulbee, sauron, Speedz0r, VincentLupo, wysmommy

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Designer Of The Week · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 12th July 2020 - 06:59 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS