Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Closed TopicStart new topic
MCUDan
post Feb 3 2019, 07:08 PM
Post #1

New to the scene
Group Icon

Group: Members

This is a bit of a strange request for a couple of reasons

1 The request is mainly aimed at Kernie and Xshoty, two of the forums finest comic movie contributors. I know they don't take requests as such and both of them have new and more important responsibilities but as this pitch goes on, you will see why I would love these two in particular to be involved.
(There are many other fine designers on here too and all are welcome to participate)

2 The strangest reason...... The DVD does not actually exist icon_eek.gif

SO....
Some of you may already be aware that I'm a bit of a comic nerd icon_biggrin.gif especially when it comes to all the live action stuff that MARVEL have been building. I know some people don't associate all the TV shows to the films but over at the WikiaFandom, we find a way of making the timeline all fit together.
Some of you may remember a while ago when I posted an ideal viewing order for the entire MCU containing ALL films, TV shows, Web series and little web shorts from YouTube, Facebook and twitter.

Here is an updated version (Punisher season 2 still to be added)

https://ibb.co/Y8ccxYz?fbclid=IwAR0U1PCWMY3...BYxxb7vykv3r8PQ

As you can see, there are a lot of Web series/shorts that are not available on home media and trying to find some of these, and watch them in a correct order can be a bit of a nightmare and frustrating, so, I've been putting together a file that contained all of this stuff to watch in one place.
I'm now putting a file together in dvd/blu ray format that I will post on as many fan sites as possible for people to have and keep in their home media collection icon_mad.gif

I'm still in the process but I am trying to make it as professional looking as possible (and I'm certainly no pro at this lol)

This is where you guys come in. I'm personally pretty useless at cover designing. My abilities end at copy and paste on paint loser.gif
The reason I aim this specifically at Kernie and Xshoty is because myself and many others use their covers for personal collections. It just wouldn't be the same without a cover by them icon_cry.gif

- The main feature of the project will be... Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. spinoff SLINGSHOT
- The main character is Yo-Yo Rodriguez and main antagonist is Colonel Victor Ramon but the full cast and credits will be in the IMBD link below.
- The look/style of the characters will also be based around season 4 as this mini series takes place just prior to the start of that series.

Everything else will be in the bonus features!!

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Slingshot Episodes
01 - Vendetta
02 - John Hancock
03 - Progress
04 - Reunion
05 - Deal Breaker
06 - Justicia
Main feature length.... approx. 28mins

IMDB
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6313900/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt

Bonus Material
* Trish - I Want Your Cray Cray [music video] (Jessica Jones, season 2)
* Stark Expo 2010 (Iron Man 2)
* Rising Tide (Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 1)
* WHIH Newsfront, Season One (Ant-Man)
* New York Bulletin - Joy And Ward Meachum [Special Report] (Iron Fist, season 1)
* Chikara Dojo - Learn Kinjutsu, The Wing Way (Iron Fist, season 1)
* WHIH Newsfront, SeasonTwo (Captain America - Civil War)
* The Punisher Promos (The Punisher, season 1)
* Ghost Rider - Cell Phone Footage (Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 4)
* Rand Enterprises - Rand Cares (Luke Cage, season 2)
* Iron Fist Promos (Iron Fist, season 2)

SO........

What you guys think???
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You To MCUDan For This Post:
       Bazzah, ctaulbee, Jazzy, M0vieM0nster, VincentLupo

Kernie
post Feb 4 2019, 02:42 AM
Post #2

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Master Designer

Coverart: 4,938
Cover Of The Year
Label Of The Year

I have a lot of thoughts, so I'll try to be brief...

More power to you if you prefer to watch the MCU based on your extremely complicated timeline and viewing order. The movies don't care about the TV shows and the Netflix shows are going away anyway. I would have no patience or dedication to follow your timeline. I'm a huge nerd who's made hundreds of DVD and Blu-ray covers for comic-book-related media and even I'm saying that your timeline is "too nerdy" for me. But to each their own. 8824.gif

Time permitting, I WILL make a cover for the Slingshot webisodes. I've avoided it in the past, but I've reconsidered since it was not included in the retail Season 4 set from the UK (the US never got Season 4 on disc).

I WILL NOT include all of the other bonus material you've mentioned. The Netflix shows and WHIH Newsfront supplementals have no business being included on a Slingshot cover, since these shows do not really connect.

If you're making your own disc that contains all of this material, that's really only great for your individual needs and wouldn't necessarily be useful for other members who only want Slingshot. Also, if you're making your own disc of copyrighted material... I'd keep that to yourself.

IPB
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You To Kernie For This Post:
       Bazzah, beric3236a, ctaulbee, Jazzy, JollyRoger, M0vieM0nster, VincentLupo

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Filled requests · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 20th August 2019 - 05:16 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS