Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Paris
post Jun 4 2010, 02:42 AM
Post #1

Cover Designer
Group Icon

Group: Members

Coverart: 91
My Favorite Custom Cover:
Friday the 13th by Samppa

My Favorite Cover Designer:
Euroboy, Samppa, Bunny Dojo

I saw this movie a few months ago with no idea what to expect from this master director I have only heard of (give me a break I'm 17). I was blown away not only by the Deep and haunting story but the graphic mobster realitly that is impossible to look away from. The ending has been critized but movies can't all have formulaic endings when the hero kills the villian, the is a more realistic approach. Out of ten I give this a 9.5 one of my new favorite movies of all time (and thank you bunnydojo for the cover!).

IPB
My gallery: HERE
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

LittleCoolDude
post Jun 4 2010, 02:59 AM
Post #2

Coked up Bear!
Group Icon

Coverart: 113
The Lovely Bones by Venome

nikerun if you like this and can deal with subtitles, you should check out Infernal Affairs, that was the movie The Departed was based off of. I do agree though, the departed is one of my all time favorites (infernal affairs ranked above for obvious reasons).

+Quote Post

Punisherchad
post Jun 4 2010, 03:18 AM
Post #3

The Punisher
Group Icon

Group: Subscriber

Kernie82's Comic Collection

My Favorite Cover Designer:
Kernie

The Departed (IMO) is the best movie ever made Infernal Affairs is OK but The Departed is excellent.

+Quote Post

felipe-11
post Jun 4 2010, 02:20 PM
Post #4

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Coverart: 81

Yep, I saw it last year for the first time and was completely blown away, incredible acting by Leo DiCaprio, Jack Nicholson, Mark Walberg and everyone else is just amazing too, it's one of my new all-time favorites for sure.
I'll have to check out Internal Affairs too (and it has a couple of sequels if I'm not mistaken).

IPB

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Movie Reviews · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 13th November 2019 - 09:25 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS