Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
RRJR84
post Jul 3 2012, 02:56 AM
Post #1

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Coverart: 885

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Avengers - Kernie

My Favorite Cover Designer:
Kernie

I saw The Amazing Spider-Man and i was really impressed i loved the story and i loved how different it was from the original franchise. For the most part it think the lizard was well done and i loved Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker/Spider-man. I think he was much closer to the modern comics and cartoons. overall i give it a 10/10. The only thing it was missing was the famous line by uncle ben,lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Kernie
post Jul 3 2012, 03:11 AM
Post #2

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Master Designer

Coverart: 5,276
Cover Of The Year
Label Of The Year

Hopefully seeing it Wednesday at my local Drive-In. I've heard very polarizing reviews, basically people either really love it or absolutely hate it. I'll wait to decide for myself, but I'm going into it very underwhelmed by what I've seen and heard so far.

IPB

+Quote Post

edulopez
post Jul 3 2012, 08:08 AM
Post #3

HiRes Regular
Group Icon

Group: Subscriber

It opens on July 6th here on Spain. I am really anxious to see it. The reviews have been mostly good.

+Quote Post

Nightrider
post Jul 3 2012, 09:32 AM
Post #4

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Designer

Coverart: 155

To Hard To Choose, I Like Lots

QUOTE (kernie82 @ Jul 3 2012, 01:11 PM) *
Hopefully seeing it Wednesday at my local Drive-In. I've heard very polarizing reviews, basically people either really love it or absolutely hate it. I'll wait to decide for myself, but I'm going into it very underwhelmed by what I've seen and heard so far.

+1 for me, apart from seeing it at a drive in, we don't have those here anymore, might go to the movies with my son, he is pretty pumped to see it, I have zero expectations so if I do like it I'll be impressed.

IPB
It's all uphill til you get to the top

+Quote Post

JollyRoger
post Jul 3 2012, 09:40 AM
Post #5

Sailing the Seas of Cheese
Group Icon

Coverart: 408

Million Dollar Baby by Arkflip

Tim Gengler

I'm sooo gonna watch this! Gonna catch in my local cinema, when it opens 8834.gif

IPB
A designer knows he has achieved perfection - not when there's nothing left to add - but when there's nothing left to take away

- Antoine de Saint Exupéry

SITE RULES

+Quote Post

RRJR84
post Jul 3 2012, 11:34 AM
Post #6

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Coverart: 885

Avengers - Kernie

Kernie

When i first saw the pics i wasn't too happy or excited but after watching the trailers i started to get pumped. I really enjoyed it , it was very different from the stories in original franchise. I love Andrew Garfield's performance, i went hoping it would be good and it turned out amazing imo. I was extremely Letdown by Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance, so it was very refreshing to not be disappointed.

+Quote Post

easylife
post Jul 7 2012, 02:02 PM
Post #7

The king of rude and pointless comments
Group Icon

Group: Members

Coverart: 674

Any by ford, hes a cover god

zantasha

well i went with trepidation, but thought it was a great film, thought the lizard was gonna be a poor super villain but was excellent, and the dude playing spiderman/peter parker was even better than toby mcguire. wasn't much back story, but i think there will be in the next one, if the teaser at the end with "man in the shadows" is anything to go by

IPB

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, nah, The Rude, The Pointless and the Waste of space or even the irrelevant and unnecessary

+Quote Post

ShokXoneStudios
post Jul 7 2012, 02:19 PM
Post #8

HiRes Regular
Group Icon

Coverart: 55

I liked it. It was a little dull at times, especially where Rhys Ifans was concerned, but Garfield, Stone, Leary and Sheen were all great, there were great moments of drama and grit absent in the Raimi movies, and I think it could lead to a great sequel down the road. You can read my full review HERE.

IPB

ShokXoneStudios.com - Art is love. Love is destructive. That's what I told the police when I blew up the museum.

I has arts 4 sael

+Quote Post

Kernie
post Jul 7 2012, 02:31 PM
Post #9

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Coverart: 5,276
Cover Of The Year
Label Of The Year

QUOTE (ShokXoneStudios @ Jul 7 2012, 10:19 AM) *
I liked it. It was a little dull at times, especially where Rhys Ifans was concerned, but Garfield, Stone, Leary and Sheen were all great, there were great moments of drama and grit absent in the Raimi movies, and I think it could lead to a great sequel down the road. You can read my full review HERE.

Same here... my full review is in my Comic Book thread.

This post has been edited by kernie82: Jul 7 2012, 02:31 PM

IPB

+Quote Post

JollyRoger
post Jul 7 2012, 03:03 PM
Post #10

Sailing the Seas of Cheese
Group Icon

Coverart: 408

Million Dollar Baby by Arkflip

Tim Gengler

QUOTE (ShokXoneStudios @ Jul 7 2012, 04:19 PM) *

Quite the review, thanks Josh 8834.gif I really liked the reading. 8834.gif

IPB
A designer knows he has achieved perfection - not when there's nothing left to add - but when there's nothing left to take away

- Antoine de Saint Exupéry

SITE RULES

+Quote Post

felipe-11
post Jul 8 2012, 07:57 AM
Post #11

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Coverart: 81

Awesome review Josh!

BTW MEGA SPOILERS HERE. For anyone who's already seen the movie, this has some really good insight...

IPB

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Movie Reviews · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 6th December 2019 - 04:12 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS