Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
alienmem
post Dec 21 2015, 04:14 PM
Post #1

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

Group: Members

Coverart: 72
My Favorite Cover Designer:
Antistatic & ctaulbee

Ok. Guys. here's the cover I'm working on. I think it's made from the original but it's all screwed up.

Wanna first match the back cover color with the spine/front cover.

Here's the image
I have to reduce it to 1000px length I think, but it's this

Attached Image

What's the best way to do this properly. I tried using several adjustment layers(curves but i couldn't get the front and middle exactly mathcin the back),
levels, hue/saturation but can't get it to match properly.

I used this guys explanation on match color exactly how he said but it didn't work. i cut out the front put it side by side with the back and used the match color as he said....it lightened the whole thing up.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mZOGwZuKtoE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
CODE
http://www.youtube.com/embed/mZOGwZuKtoE

Can someone help out?

This post has been edited by alienmem: Dec 21 2015, 04:18 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

ctaulbee
post Dec 22 2015, 02:20 AM
Post #2

The Devil's Hand
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin

Coverart: 1,605

Just add a solid color layer like #c7d2d6 then set it's blend mode to "color" will get this I did fix the black levels first -- as black is not black in your image.

Attached Image

IPB

+Quote Post

alienmem
post Dec 22 2015, 12:07 PM
Post #3

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

Group: Members

Coverart: 72
My Favorite Cover Designer:
Antistatic & ctaulbee

Thanks CT, I wll. The source is probably a composite of different sources. and it's not even the size of a blu ray. trying my best to capture what I can from this, use a template and then just replace what's not usable.

I just did what you suggested..Worked perfectly.

Man, there is nothing you don't know about PS! hehe

+Quote Post

ctaulbee
post Dec 22 2015, 12:38 PM
Post #4

The Devil's Hand
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin

Coverart: 1,605

Au Contraire, Pierre there is much I don't know 8834.gif

IPB

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Design Questions · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 23rd September 2019 - 09:50 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS