Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

217 Pages V  « < 209 210 211 212 213 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
cas
post Sep 14 2019, 08:01 PM
Post #4201

HiRes Regular
Group Icon

Group: Subscriber

wow wwowo i was hoping you would make more of the series wowwo wowowwo wowowo
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You To cas For This Post:
       Bazzah, ctaulbee, joelazza, Kernie, Punisherchad, sauron, VincentLupo

joelazza
post Sep 15 2019, 03:31 AM
Post #4202

Valued Member
Group Icon

Coverart: 1
My Favorite Cover Designer:
Kernie and tmscrapbook

Woo hoo! been waiting for more earp covers 8834.gif thanks K!

IPB

+Quote Post

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You To joelazza For This Post:
       Bazzah, ctaulbee, Kernie, Punisherchad, sauron, VincentLupo

Kernie
post Sep 15 2019, 06:54 PM
Post #4203

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Master Designer

Coverart: 5,276
Cover Of The Year
Label Of The Year

Kernie's End-of-Summer Cover Extravaganza 2019 - #35: Wynonna Earp: Season 3!
[Click image to view in gallery]

I'm actually pleasantly surprised that so many people are happy to see new covers for this series. I did Season 1 back in 2016 and no one really seemed all that interested, nor did anyone inquire about the remaining seasons... so I'm happy to know that there is an audience for these covers! Thanks so much! Apparently, a fourth season is in development with filming expected to start early next year, despite some financial issues with IDW Entertainment... so there may or may not be more covers coming a little further down the line.

Wynonna Earp: Season 3 Blu-ray Edition:
Attached File  idwtc_wynonnaearp2016_v3_bd_package.jpg ( 240.69K ) Number of downloads: 0

Wynonna Earp: Season 3 DVD Edition:
Attached File  idwtc_wynonnaearp2016_v3_package.jpg ( 250.98K ) Number of downloads: 0

Enjoy and see you tomorrow! 8824.gif 8824.gif 8824.gif

IPB

+Quote Post

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You To Kernie For This Post:
       BajeeZa, Bazzah, ctaulbee, Darksaber, garsted, joelazza, merdec, Punisherchad, sauron, Speedz0r, TJettman, VincentLupo

Bazzah
post Sep 15 2019, 06:58 PM
Post #4204

Site Owner
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin

Coverart: 1,043

All HiRes designers

I personally have never tried this series, as it doesn't look like something that would interest me. But your covers for the series are amazing!

IPB

+Quote Post

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You To Bazzah For This Post:
       ctaulbee, joelazza, Kernie, sauron, VincentLupo

Darksaber
post Sep 15 2019, 07:51 PM
Post #4205

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

I'm definitely interested in them, after you made the first season cover, I thought a 2nd season would come automatically, I didn't say anything when the 2nd season came and went and no cover appeared, I just thought you had plenty of other cover to make and the resources for this series are sparse at best, plus I didn't ask as I don't like getting my head bitten off, I've experienced that a few time over the years, so I just kept stum 8824.gif

The show is sort of a cross between Tombstone meets Supernatural, it nothing that new, but just a different twist, I don't think it's a great show, it's watchable but easily forgettable.

I was going to mention the 4th possible season, but as you have, I'll shut up 8824.gif

Anyway thanks again for the 3rd season, just don't know what to expect tomorrow, could it be Umbrella Academy, The Boys, Another cancelled series which is Deadly Class, Outcast S2, Fear the Walking Dead, or could it be back to animated stuff like RotTMNT, Big Hero 6, Ducktales dunno, we'll just have to wait and see 8824.gif (Just wishful thinking Not a request lol)

I can see me with no head again lol

Thanks again icon_cool.gif icon_cool.gif

+Quote Post

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You To Darksaber For This Post:
       Bazzah, ctaulbee, joelazza, Kernie, merdec, Punisherchad, sauron, VincentLupo

sauron
post Sep 15 2019, 08:29 PM
Post #4206

Dark Lord of Mordor
Group Icon

Group: Moderator

Coverart: 148

Very nice work 8834.gif

+Quote Post

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You To sauron For This Post:
       Bazzah, ctaulbee, joelazza, Kernie, VincentLupo

cas
post Sep 15 2019, 08:33 PM
Post #4207

HiRes Regular
Group Icon

wow wowwowo wowow amazing work as always wowowo wowowowow

+Quote Post

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You To cas For This Post:
       Bazzah, ctaulbee, joelazza, Kernie, sauron, VincentLupo

joelazza
post Sep 15 2019, 11:57 PM
Post #4208

Valued Member
Group Icon

Coverart: 1
Kernie and tmscrapbook

Agreed with other comments, brilliant work as always K!
As transformer optimus prime once said..We are here...We are waiting(always waiting for the next good round of K drops, thought more wynonna covers were coming in due time cause of the other covers your busy making for hires 8834.gif and the slow release of the show each season is made due to finances)
Good show, just a pity even the slightiest info about the show is released very rarely.

We always wait for your newest additions to the your amazing collection kernie(whatever it may be based on) we are like a pack of blood eating vulchers and we always want the kernie blood tongue.gif
but end of day it may not come across it on the forum board here and there but we, the people on hires, we are always very grateful and appreciative for all the countless times and all/every effort that you spend on covers/in making this collection bigger than what it is 8834.gif
always drooling(for blood 8834.gif ) for whatever you release next 8834.gif
thank you for the daily covers and efforts K82! 8834.gif

P.s did i mention we need the kernie blood tongue.gif
but we all love your collection no matter what movie/show it is mate, it builds to the contingency of the collection if it has sequels,multiple sequels,more seasons to it keep releasing it mate we all love the time time you put into making and we all love it 8834.gif

This post has been edited by joelazza: Sep 16 2019, 01:42 AM

IPB

+Quote Post

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You To joelazza For This Post:
       Bazzah, ctaulbee, Darksaber, Kernie, MikeConnelly, Punisherchad, sauron, VincentLupo

Kernie
post Sep 17 2019, 12:24 AM
Post #4209

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Cover Of The Year
Label Of The Year

Kernie's End-of-Summer Cover Extravaganza 2019 - #36: Outcast: Season 2!

Another show that ended with this current season... here's the second and final season of Outcast!

Outcast: Season 2 Blu-ray Edition:
Attached File  ictc_outcast2016_v2_bd_package.jpg ( 218.62K ) Number of downloads: 0

Outcast: Season 2 DVD Edition:
Attached File  ictc_outcast2016_v2_package.jpg ( 222.32K ) Number of downloads: 0

QUOTE (Darksaber @ Sep 15 2019, 02:51 PM) *
I'm definitely interested in them, after you made the first season cover, I thought a 2nd season would come automatically, I didn't say anything when the 2nd season came and went and no cover appeared, I just thought you had plenty of other cover to make and the resources for this series are sparse at best, plus I didn't ask as I don't like getting my head bitten off, I've experienced that a few time over the years, so I just kept stum 8824.gif

Anyway thanks again for the 3rd season, just don't know what to expect tomorrow, could it be Umbrella Academy, The Boys, Another cancelled series which is Deadly Class, Outcast S2, Fear the Walking Dead, or could it be back to animated stuff like RotTMNT, Big Hero 6, Ducktales dunno, we'll just have to wait and see 8824.gif (Just wishful thinking Not a request lol)

I can see me with no head again lol

I am truly very sorry for "biting your head off" in the past. I regret every time that I have ever vented my frustrations in the forums (although I'm sure I'll do it again at some point when my emotions get the better of me). I'm working on not doing that and being a more patient person. Nowadays, I try to just ignore requests and pretend I don't see them. It's wrong of me to get upset with someone who likes my work and is just hoping to see more of it.

As for a lot of those shows you mentioned... don't expect to see many of them any time soon. They're all on my to-do list but resources (especially for the streaming shows) are becoming harder and harder to come by. I am working on a few of them though... and they'll get done when they get done. 8824.gif 8824.gif 8824.gif

IPB

+Quote Post

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You To Kernie For This Post:
       BajeeZa, Bazzah, ctaulbee, Darksaber, joelazza, merdec, Punisherchad, sauron, Speedz0r, VincentLupo

cas
post Sep 17 2019, 09:08 AM
Post #4210

HiRes Regular
Group Icon

wow wow owwo amazing cover, another series done wowow wowowowwo

+Quote Post

Bazzah
post Sep 17 2019, 10:45 AM
Post #4211

Site Owner
Group Icon

All HiRes designers

Fantastic work buddy 8834.gif

IPB

+Quote Post

Darksaber
post Sep 17 2019, 12:47 PM
Post #4212

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

Wow this was the last cover I expected, I know I listed it but never expected for it to be the next cover to be released, thank you 8834.gif

Looks great though 8824.gif

QUOTE (Kernie @ Sep 17 2019, 01:24 AM) *
I am truly very sorry for "biting your head off" in the past. I regret every time that I have ever vented my frustrations in the forums (although I'm sure I'll do it again at some point when my emotions get the better of me). I'm working on not doing that and being a more patient person. Nowadays, I try to just ignore requests and pretend I don't see them. It's wrong of me to get upset with someone who likes my work and is just hoping to see more of it.

As for a lot of those shows you mentioned... don't expect to see many of them any time soon. They're all on my to-do list but resources (especially for the streaming shows) are becoming harder and harder to come by. I am working on a few of them though... and they'll get done when they get done.
I'm pulling your leg mate, we all have our bad days, you aren't first to take it out on others 8834.gif I've done exactly the same thing to others myself, I think when you first have kids you do calm down a bit, it's when they reach the teenage years, that the frustrating times begin again 8824.gif

It's all water under the bridge, forgive and forget 8834.gif

I thought the lack for resources might be the problem with some of the shows I mentioned, your usually on the ball when it comes to releasing a cover after a show has finished, so no pressure at all, if you manage to make the cover that's great, if not, it's no real problem, c'est la vie 8824.gif

Thanks again for everything icon_cool.gif icon_cool.gif icon_cool.gif

This post has been edited by Darksaber: Sep 17 2019, 12:48 PM

+Quote Post

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You To Darksaber For This Post:

Kernie
post Sep 17 2019, 07:41 PM
Post #4213

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Cover Of The Year
Label Of The Year

Kernie's End-of-Summer Cover Extravaganza 2019 - #37: Men in Black: International!

Here's Men in Black: International, which I decided to move into a separate "Malibu Comics Collection" from its previous "Marvel Comics Collection" category. Despite Marvel acquiring Malibu in the '90's (around the time of the first movie, if I recall correctly), these never really were "Marvel" comics... in fact, the billing block of each film lists it as being "based on the Malibu comic." So in due time, I intend to rework the other Malibu titles (Night Man, UltraForce, etc.) into their own line. (And if you guys ask me nicely, I may just have revised versions of the older Men in Black movies to share throughout the week!) 8824.gif 8824.gif 8824.gif

Men in Black: International 4K Ultra-HD Edition:
Attached File  malfc_meninblack2019_international_4k_package.jpg ( 190.17K ) Number of downloads: 0

Men in Black: International Blu-ray Edition:
Attached File  malfc_meninblack2019_international_bd_package.jpg ( 201.97K ) Number of downloads: 0

Men in Black: International DVD Edition:
Attached File  malfc_meninblack2019_international_package.jpg ( 208.19K ) Number of downloads: 0

IPB

+Quote Post

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You To Kernie For This Post:
       BajeeZa, Bazzah, ctaulbee, Darksaber, joelazza, merdec, Punisherchad, sauron, Speedz0r, TJettman, VincentLupo

sauron
post Sep 17 2019, 07:56 PM
Post #4214

Dark Lord of Mordor
Group Icon

Group: Moderator

Coverart: 148

Great work on both, Outcast and MIB: International 8834.gif

+Quote Post

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You To sauron For This Post:
       Bazzah, ctaulbee, joelazza, Kernie, VincentLupo

Bazzah
post Sep 17 2019, 07:59 PM
Post #4215

Site Owner
Group Icon

All HiRes designers

Outstanding work! And I would love to see those revised versions 8824.gif

IPB

+Quote Post

RRJR84
post Sep 17 2019, 08:14 PM
Post #4216

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Coverart: 884

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Avengers - Kernie

Kernie

awesome job on the MIB cover really eye popping, too bad the movie doesn't live up to your phenomenal work, looking forward to more updates.

+Quote Post

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You To RRJR84 For This Post:

cas
post Sep 17 2019, 08:21 PM
Post #4217

HiRes Regular
Group Icon

wow wowwowo wowow it looks amazing out wowwowow wowowwowo

+Quote Post

Darksaber
post Sep 17 2019, 08:36 PM
Post #4218

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

Ah that explains why the Malibu Comic Films panel instead of Marvel, looking at the Malibu Comics Wiki Page, does this mean other possible titles from Malibu could be included in the KCBC? I'm not mentioning anything specific, but there are some titles that jump out at you, of course you don't have to answer or commit yourself to anything, as I was just wondering, plus some of the titles came after the films or series first came out, so are with in the grey area again 8834.gif

Anyhow enough of the speculation, I'm glad of the change over

Now to MIBI, I like the new TT and Back Logos, also nice to see that it differs from the Smith and Jones covers, I haven't seen the film yet, so I know practically nothing about it only that it wasn't that well received by critics, but I'll judge for myself when the discs are delivered in October.

Thanks again, and well done

+Quote Post

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You To Darksaber For This Post:
       Bazzah, ctaulbee, joelazza, Kernie, Punisherchad, sauron, VincentLupo

Kernie
post Sep 19 2019, 12:36 AM
Post #4219

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Cover Of The Year
Label Of The Year

Kernie's End-of-Summer Cover Extravaganza 2019 - #38: Men in Black!

I was never really happy with my original covers for the Men in Black series, so since I just shared covers for MIB: International, I decided to go back and rework my old MIB designs to better match some of elements for the new movie. These films were not easy to update because decent resources from 20 years ago were actually surprisingly difficult to come by. The rest of the trilogy is on its way (hint: Thursday and Friday).

The old MIB covers have simply been replaced in the gallery with these new ones, and a brand new 4K version of the movie is now available!

Men in Black 4K Ultra-HD Edition:
Attached File  malfc_meninblack1997_4k_package.jpg ( 200.7K ) Number of downloads: 0

Men in Black Blu-ray Edition:
Attached File  malfc_meninblack1997_bd_package.jpg ( 212.75K ) Number of downloads: 0

Men in Black DVD Edition:
Attached File  malfc_meninblack1997_package.jpg ( 220.53K ) Number of downloads: 0

QUOTE (Darksaber @ Sep 17 2019, 03:36 PM) *
Ah that explains why the Malibu Comic Films panel instead of Marvel, looking at the Malibu Comics Wiki Page, does this mean other possible titles from Malibu could be included in the KCBC? I'm not mentioning anything specific, but there are some titles that jump out at you, of course you don't have to answer or commit yourself to anything, as I was just wondering, plus some of the titles came after the films or series first came out, so are with in the grey area again 8834.gif

To my knowledge, the only other covers that qualify for the Comic Book Collection would be the syndicated live-action Night Man series and the UltraForce animated series, which I have already covered. Although I will probably clean them up a bit and rebrand them as "Malibu" when I get a chance (but who knows when that will be). 8824.gif

Any other titles that have had "comic adaptations" by Malibu will not count. The comic must predate the movie/TV show/cartoon (unless I make some sort of executive decision... because I can do that... because I'll make what I want to make tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif).

IPB

+Quote Post

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You To Kernie For This Post:
       BajeeZa, Bazzah, ctaulbee, Darksaber, joelazza, merdec, MikeConnelly, Punisherchad, sauron, Speedz0r, VincentLupo, WilderMike

Darksaber
post Sep 19 2019, 07:16 AM
Post #4220

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

I'll have to take back that I said, that I liked the way you have changed the new MIBI cover to differ from the original trilogy covers, but I must admit the new update looks better, the new TT doesn't take up half the front now, plus K & J look way better now you can see them clearer. the little planets on the back look a lot better now, just noticed the different backgrounds on the keyart to reflect where they are in the world , New York for MIB, Tower Bridge and London for MIBI

Can't wait to see what you have done with MIB2 & 3 icon_biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Kernie @ Sep 19 2019, 01:36 AM) *
To my knowledge, the only other covers that qualify for the Comic Book Collection would be the syndicated live-action Night Man series and the UltraForce animated series, which I have already covered. Although I will probably clean them up a bit and rebrand them as "Malibu" when I get a chance (but who knows when that will be). 8824.gif

Any other titles that have had "comic adaptations" by Malibu will not count. The comic must predate the movie/TV show/cartoon (unless I make some sort of executive decision... because I can do that... because I'll make what I want to make tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif).

That's why I said they probably fall in the grey area, and didn't mention anything specific, but I respect your decision, and there has to be rules 8834.gif

Thanks once again, now to download them, cheers icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif

+Quote Post

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You To Darksaber For This Post:
       Bazzah, ctaulbee, Kernie, MikeConnelly, sauron, VincentLupo

217 Pages V  « < 209 210 211 212 213 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Show Case · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 24th October 2019 - 01:33 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS