Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Closed TopicStart new topic
koberulz
post Feb 13 2020, 04:56 PM
Post #1

New to the scene
Group Icon

Group: Members

Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I just signed up so I guess it fits?

Is there any chance of a shorter subscription length being offered? A month, or even a week or something? I don't really see myself needing access over a full year to be honest, it just seems a waste.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You To koberulz For This Post:
       Bazzah, Jazzy, Speedz0r, VincentLupo

Fidi
post Feb 13 2020, 05:18 PM
Post #2

Current Foreign Tool
Group Icon

Group: Master Designer

Coverart: 286
Cover Of The Year

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Charlie and the... by Zungam

Maybe we can send all covers you need for free so you don't need to waste any time or even money? sfun_weeee.gif

IPB

+Quote Post

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You To Fidi For This Post:
       Bazzah, ctaulbee, Jazzy, MikeConnelly, sauron, Speedz0r, VincentLupo

koberulz
post Feb 13 2020, 05:23 PM
Post #3

New to the scene
Group Icon

That...wasn't my point? Quite clearly. But since I'd only ever want a small number of covers - perhaps as little as one - at any given time subscribing for a full year seems silly. A per-download option, or a per-month option, or something would make more sense in that case.

Say four pounds for a month, if I end up needing three separate months it winds up as more money for the site, not less. Otherwise 11 pounds is a heck of a lot for something I'm going to use for a week and then never touch.

+Quote Post

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You To koberulz For This Post:
       Bazzah, ctaulbee, Jazzy, Speedz0r, VincentLupo

Bazzah
post Feb 13 2020, 05:42 PM
Post #4

Site Owner
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin

Coverart: 1,268

My Favorite Cover Designer:
All HiRes designers

Hi and welcome to the site. Unfortunately we only offer a minimum subscription of 1 year.

IPB

+Quote Post

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You To Bazzah For This Post:
       ctaulbee, Jazzy, MikeConnelly, sauron, Speedz0r, VincentLupo

Kernie
post Feb 13 2020, 05:45 PM
Post #5

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Master Designer

Coverart: 5,276
Label Of The Year

Welcome to the site. I hope that you find that there are a lot of great covers worth downloading here. In time, maybe you'll realize that 11 pounds per year (less than 1 pound per month) is a reasonable price for full, (mostly) unlimited access to one of the largest (and greatest) cover site libraries on the planet.

I understand your point about a monthly option, but phrases like "waste" and "use for a week and then never touch" seems to devalue the hard work that many of our artists and site admin do to keep this cover community a great place to be creative, have fun, and celebrate movies through fan-made cover art.

This post has been edited by Kernie: Feb 13 2020, 05:48 PM

IPB

+Quote Post

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You To Kernie For This Post:
       Bazzah, ctaulbee, Jazzy, MikeConnelly, sauron, Speedz0r, VincentLupo

koberulz
post Feb 13 2020, 06:14 PM
Post #6

New to the scene
Group Icon

Well, I prefer official art when available so I'd exclusively be using this site in situations where I don't have art (bonus discs, or disc-only eBay auctions, or whatever), or where the official art has been damaged.

It's not a comment on the quality of the work, simply on my use case.

+Quote Post

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You To koberulz For This Post:
       Bazzah, ctaulbee, Jazzy, Speedz0r, VincentLupo

Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · New Member Introductions · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 22nd February 2020 - 10:17 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS